Wild food festival

1. Crocket
    Crocket
    Shit riding to wanaka with a flat tire and not realising , what a dumb ass . I just thought it was my poor riding 30 psi when it should be 42 . The guys Im with are all on ( adventure bikes ) so far they have done Molesworth Station , Dansey Pass , and today the Mavora Lakes with the bikes loaded onto the Ernslaw pics to follow . Wanaka to Hokitika tommorow
  2. Cosmo
    Cosmo
    Hope you had a good ride up the coast. What do/did you do with your time while your mates were away on there bikes. You have to let us know what out of it food you tried while there.
  3. Crocket
    Crocket
    I had such a great time , Im already for the next one , start saving guys .Think about it ---- Leave on thursday stay Wanaka first night Wanaka to Hokitika on Friday , Saturday Festival and Dance , Sunday head home , or something like that a ride up the coast what neat roads , On Sunday I crossed over the Pass over to Christchurch then a boring ride home only 10 hrs on the bike , next year Im going up and back the same way , the west coast
  4. McJim
    McJim
    did you eat bugs and poos? Glad you had a good time. Hopefully we can organise a wee ride some evening or weekend soon - I have (Finally) finished painting the house so I now have permission to put my feet up on the balcony, fire up the bbq and have a few brewskis with some bikers.
  5. Cosmo
    Cosmo
    Glad to hear you had a good ride. Now that you have finished the house McJim does that mean you now start on the roof.I myself went up Bluff hill on saturday and discovered on the way back down what happens when your rear wheel does not want to follow your front. Just gave the heart a bit of a flutter (Think it was loose gravel on the road and no, I wasn't speeding). Went to Mandeville on Sunday, last minute thing so could not post it on here. Pleanty of bikes to have a look at as it was a BEARS meeting. But of discrimination though as my mate on his Triumph got a shot of port but nothing for a commoners
  6. Crocket
    Crocket
    Well I was surrounded by tigers and a harley ,what a mix we still a blast though .