Riding with my dad on his awsome fj

1. Skydiver
    Skydiver
    Hi Im Brodie and I'm 11, I love riding on the back of my Dad's FJ it's even better than Rainbow End. We have been on many rides to different towns, we went to Pauanui a few weeks ago with some other bikers and had lunch at the surf beach and then on to Whangamata to the beach hop and saw some cool cars and we cruised with them to Waihi. I have a PW80 and I had an accident on it 2 months ago, I crashed into the fence and cut my leg, I had 9 stiches and bent the forks on my bike and now it needs to be fixed. Anyway I think Fj's are awsome but I want a Kawasaki 250 ninga when I'm old enough to get my licience, See Ya!
  2. FJRider
    FJRider
    I am glad to hear you like being on an FJ. Welcome to the group. It is good to hear your Dad is taking you out on a few rides, and it wont be long (may seem like it) before you have a licence.... and your OWN bike. The 250 Ninja will serve you well. A nice choice. In four years they may be cheaper too.
    Don't tell too many people the FJ is an awesome bike... EVERYBODY will want one then.
    Dont worry about falling off... everybody does when they are learning. But is good to hear that you weren't too badly hurt. Maybe a nice scar to show off as a result, when you get older. Or sooner maybe.
    Stay in touch with the group... will look out for your reports on your rides, see ya out there on the road.
  3. H00dz
    H00dz
    Hey Brodie,

Nice to hear from you!!! good to hear your ok.......

Its awesome that you ride with ya dad, I'm sure he loves it.........

My two boys are still fighting with each other whos turn it is when I go riding and the 13 and 17 LOL

bye for now