its not too late to join is it dudes

1. woodybee
    woodybee
    Gday Winston and all my dearest friends, thought I'd have a gander on KB and been on here for a couple of hours now, posted some new photos on my site if you want to have a laugh, theres a posing chicken and a scared shitless field mouse, shivering in Woodybee's hand, prior to the release back into the wildness of the terrain which loomed ahead of him or her.......didn;t check the sex...of the mouse, it went airborn at the sight of freedom.....funny as f..k
  2. Clairsky
    Clairsky
    Good to see you still lurking around mate. How's it going on the other side of the world? See the odd post or two of yours. Nice to stumble across this one. Just been playing around on the site in an attempt to contact other deep southerners and found you! How's that then yea?!
    A guy crashed into my car last week so I've been using Bill's truck and he's had the excuse to ride his bike to work everyday. He wasn't too sad to do that until yesterday when it hailed and rained everything the sky could send! Forecast is looking better for the next week, but my car's off the road for about 3 more weeks! Hope things start warming up or he's gonna start getting towy if that happens too much!
    Gonna carry on discovering things on this site.
    Catch ya later, keep in touch.