Fat Bikers Motorcycle Club Do Nothing Much

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Maha
    Maha
    You avatars right below hers...subtle I know...
  2. Fatt Max
    Bwa ha ha ha ha, farking brilliant, well spotted my old trout n toolbox. So, you joining us on Sunday? Got prizes and everything.....
  3. Maha
    Maha
    Plan is yes, I have a buyer for the Yamaha who lives 20 K's from Paeroa.
    Thought was that Anne rides it down and then we come over to Paeroa, failing that, we will deliver the bike the following weekend.
    But yes to Pearoa oh great orbular one.
  4. Fatt Max
    Big fat cool bananas then me old stirrup and thistle....
  5. caseye
    caseye
    What a day, shitty as weather forecast and not a lot of fun had on the way down, but b all rain. Brunch was pearler and ideally timed and magnificently cooked.The numbers are climbing each ride , today we had members from all over the mid North Island attend despite what appeared to be a totally F....d day for motorcycling/Good on you all for coming and making it such an enjoyable day.
    Hope the pics came out alright Maxx bit of a shaky hand there you know not enough grog in the system at that hour on a Sundee.
    Karri, See I can say it proper! won AGAIN, (rigged , did I hear someone cry???) and with a point to spare as well, great work that girl.
    Our one and only , officially too tall to be a hobbit came runner up with a well deserved play off win for the position and ol Tinks would've won outright if she'd just tried a bit harderer, Na kidding Kim good effort.
    Fatt Maxx, please do convey our thanks and appreciation to Linda of the Paeroa cafe and her staff for a great Brunch and excellent hospitality, something tells me we'll be back there again in the not to distant future.
    I left early and had a great run home , staying just ahead of the biggest rain clouds and only getting a bit of drizzle out of Ngatea.
    Looking forward to the Beehive run! in June mate.
  6. Pogo2
    Pogo2
    Glad everyone had a great run today. I had been looking forward to this run for ages but school holidays conspired against me. Will be a starter for the next one, and by the feedback to date that sounds like it could be a goer!!

Looking forward to the next FBMC event - keep it coming Fat Max!
  7. Fatt Max
    Cheers all.

I've posted some pics and an event report under the 'Meetings and Events' thread. Thanks Cas for doing the photography honours again.

Yes it was a great event and so good to see riders from all over. Certainly more events to be had at the L&P in the future, great venue and they loved having us. I shall be adding this to the FBMC Gastro Guide as a stop off for any hungry riders out there.

Thanks again, brilliant turn out and a great day.

Honey place in June, missing you already......
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123