A little birdie says there are some funny stories

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. FJRider
    FJRider
    It could be seen by some ... that those that complete the TT2000 must have some "mental issues" ... and the risk of cyclists overtaking the C50's is there ...
  2. Gixxer peter
    Gixxer peter
    Just keep those "real bikes" out of our way, we are a little unstable (read that as likely to fall asleep and run into you).
    All i can say about this mental disorder thing, i am just glad that Mike has provided a " help group " where we can meet and work through these issues, getting a whole heap of people together with similar problem will help us .... wont it??

Hi..... im peter, and i'm an addict, i like to to ride around aimlessly , just beyound the point of collapse, i enjoy the hallucinations caused by sleep deprivation.
  3. Gremlin
    Gremlin
    I'd rather not sleep while riding... didn't work out well the last time

And speak for yaself... I'm perfectly sane, and all my other voices agree.
  4. FJRider
    FJRider
    Petrol is a LEGAL drug for insomniac's ... take as needed ...
  5. LBD
    LBD
    91, 95 or 98 Octane?

Personally I luve the smell of "Mr Triples" Tiger 1050 exhaust fumes in the morning......or any time really....Following them for a few hundred km is an enjoyable experience
  6. FJRider
    FJRider
    I have followed a few riders on longer rides over the years ... sometimes a few corners back. Some special moments have been on such times. One was on a Chatto Creek 1000 miler ... heading north from Reefton, near midnight, a full moon, (almost like daylight) and as TEC ... the six tail-lights ahead on the sweeping corners ... almost hypnotic ...
  7. LBD
    LBD
    A little birdie tells me there is a bunch of southland possibly Suzuki rieders with a chartered plane....
  8. FJRider
    FJRider
    I guess ONE of those suzuki's lives near here ...
  9. LBD
    LBD
    hey....pete. How come you left your helmet on in the photo with the C50?
    Guess you will not be doing the 4 corners then?

If diamond last year was too easy.... diamond this year would be a stroll in the park.

Check the C50 feature on www.tt2000.org
  10. Gixxer peter
    Gixxer peter
    Hi, leaving the helmet on is a take on Mikes "twisted throttle" books where he poses in full riding gear for all pix.
    His books are a very good read.
    Really there is a bit of poetic licence used by Mike, not for one minute should anyone believe that diamond was even a little easy, i would more discribe it as just south of impossible.
    Yep i think 4 corners will be "just" out of our reach, we will have our work cut out to do better than a "did not finish"
  11. JMemonic
    JMemonic
    I reckon there should be a special for the bloke who got out of the shower to find his wife had entered him and paid inspite of his insistence that he was planning on staying home this year, after all he didn't go last year thanks to the recently adopted moving earth policy.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12