Bftp 2018.

1. caseye
    caseye
    Well, lets do it, Na, a roll call I mean.
    I'm still here and I've still got a running reliable BFTP Bike, WOF'd but knot the other, yet.
    Who else is current?
    Anyone got enough room to accomodate a few bikes and folks at their place, perhaps a wee reunion ride is in order?
    I can sleep at least 6 without resorting to the floor. Got enough room for heaps of bikes either in the garage or out back behind the To Be Locked Gate.
  2. Dadpole
    Dadpole
    Hi Caseye. Good to know you are alive and well.

I guess I am current-ish. I had to pass on the 1100 and am down to a '76 Honda XL250. I can't get much lower on the food chain I suppose. It is up and running and will be re-registered (all going well) over the next few months. In all, don't expect to see me at any AKLD reunion soon.
  3. Hobbyhorse
    Hobbyhorse
    And I guess I make three, who are still around. Heading off to the Burt Munro next weekend on the Beemer.
  4. Max Headroom
    Max Headroom
    WoF'ed & rego'ed over here. Would be interested in a catch up, but bear in mind that there are a lot of motorcycling events on the calendar over the next few months.
  5. caseye
    caseye
    Well, whos interested in a Sunday ride to Paeroa for the Battle of the streets. Went last year with a mate, had no trouble riding straight in and getting a good spot on the river bank from which to wander about up and down both sides of the trrack.
    OK, so come on Croc, Volty, where you two hanging out now, Psy you out there? Snake OK Craig, fastmark,Baptist. Bikemad( where are ya mate?) Murray, IkeBikie, come on you two, room and board all set, what you reckon? who cares if we're not riding period bikes this trip, lets just get one under the belt.
    PS: Maxy, did you hear the melodious tones of a Bandit horn on Monday at about2 pm ish?
    Twas me, sorry trailing a mate on a ST4 and he was in a rush to get back to West Drorkland, so didn't stop. Will next time.
  6. Diggers
    Diggers
    I've gone to the dark side Mark. Got a 2001 K1200 RS. I'm going to Paeroa, but just for a day trip on the Sunday, taking my 11 yr old boy on the back. If you're down there I'll try and touch base.
    Cheers John
  7. caseye
    caseye
    Hey John, good to hear form you, nothing wrong with a dark side BMWubble you! I've got it wrong folks, the race day is Sunday and thats the day I'll be going, so come on, dig yer way outa those cocoons and lets party.
  8. IkieBikie
    IkieBikie
    Still around. Murray still reckons BFTP should be for bikes 20 years and older but so be it.

Starting to plan for Paeroa tomorrow

cheers and beers
  9. Murray
    Murray
    I'm back - hello folks Paeroa sounds the go

Thanks Caseye
  10. caseye
    caseye
    No sweat me ol mate.
    So today, that's Murray and Mr O, aka Dodgyiti who have already returned to the fold.
    I'm going to be chasing up the rest of you one way or another so don't think for a minute I'm not serous, I want your input, I'm going to ask for it,if I get it, we move ahead, if I don't we're doomed, simple really.
    Come on, therse pages are ours, we can talk among oursleves and say what we wan ( obviously within the realms of decency and humility) not forgetting that I have opened our forums to the general KB fraternity, seemed silly not too really. If they see us having fun, guess what, the'll join aye!