Moto-Guzzi Panino

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Max Headroom
    Max Headroom
    The only new bike I've owned was a plastic maggot back in 1985.

Ran a main bearing after only 5,000km . . . .
  2. Dodgyiti
    Dodgyiti
    I better sign off this thread. The Pannino is no longer, she was swapped on the Black Guzzi Market last month.
    Great wee bike, recommended as a nice alternative to GB's and SRX's.
    Did 3,700miles in 6 months since starting this thread with her being a non runner on the back of the ute. Off to a good home and since buying her I have managed to stockpile enough small block parts to build something betterer in the future. I even have a current plate and rego for it when I'm done
  3. Dodgyiti
    Dodgyiti
    The Guzzi Panino lives again!
    (well the engine is all over the bench actually)
    But after swapping it in 2010, I bought it off another guy who bought it off the guy I swapped it with.

And I'm the mug wot has to rebuild the motor, which is a mission for parts and is costing way over what the wee thing is worth.
    The things we do...
  4. Dadpole
    Dadpole
    Blimey Dodgy. A long time in the wilderness....
    Good to know you are in the land of the living and rescuing Guzzles' from the grave .
  5. Diggers
    Diggers
    Good thread dredge Dodgy. I sat on your panino once and my knees were somewhere in the region of my ears IIRC. You know better than most that good $$$ sense and Guzzis dont go together.
  6. Dodgyiti
    Dodgyiti
    Thanks guys.
    I will post some pictures as I go.
    This has been the most challenging engine I've built so far. There is nothing undersize or oversize for this engine.
    I'm also practicing and trying out some new things and processes which I intend to do on my Mk2 over winter.
  7. caseye
    caseye
    Pics or it didn't happen!@#$%
    Sound familiar?
    Dodgy please do post the pics.
    May well be out your way tomorrow night.
    That is if out your way, is still Down that long slippery track you call a driveway???
    0274433671 , let me know aye.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345