Retiring from the FBMC.

1. caseye
    caseye
    Not sure it's ever actually been done, but here go's.
    I have enjoyed riding with some bloody fantastic people while I've been involved in the FBMC, mostly I was in it from the start.
    My departure is in no way a dig at anyone or anyhting, it's just time I did other things and now that time has come.
    The memories are pretty much all good ones, the bad ones, well they happen, it's not what you think or feel, it's how you deal with them.
    Those of the FBMC who I have ridden with, conversed with and formed life long friendships with, know who you are, so to all the others, the knockers, the complainers, the moaners, the Oh! theres a ride on, I'm going, but help out, organise one little thing and Na.
    See ya around, Like a rissole.
    The last thng as an FBMCér I'd like to do is offer the FBMC Plate to Leathel, it's the club's founding document you might say and if anyone deserves it, it should be Him.
    I'm done.
  2. Murray
    Murray
    Jeez Caseye I thought you were going to say you lost weight

See ya in 3 weeks
  3. eldog
    eldog
    Did you get off the couch on the wrong side?

All social/club groups have this problem.

Next you will be telling us your on Farcebook too.

Come and chill out literally on SATNR

Need to expose the group to a bigger audience to get participation up. Then maybe someone else rather than the same few may get the organisational bug too.

I know I can't do it. Crap riding/navigational skills is why I don’t lead.
  4. leathel
    leathel
    I will set another ride up one day...... but until I catch up with work it isn't happening any time soon...... so for me its on hold, unless someone else steps up that can put time in
  5. caseye
    caseye
    OK, have had a chat with Ol Lethal, we're giving the FBMC another shove and lets see how she behaves.
    The FBMC will always be a KB forum based group.
    So, I'm back, come on lets be having some abuse and pie throwing.
  6. pritch
    pritch
    Best wishes for the future.
  7. caseye
    caseye
    Cheers Pritch, probably going to need them thar Wishes!
    But if we don't give it a go nothing will ever happen.
  8. Murray
    Murray
    but we want to lose weight!!!!
  9. caseye
    caseye
    You 2 coming down?
    Hope so, got the radio set on Classics and the outside fan and light dimmer are all installed.
    More news on Big N??
  10. Murray
    Murray
    looking at maybe march 21 you home you traveller you