State of our BFTP Group.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Voltaire
    Voltaire
    Cool, support could start off with a Siebenrock 850 kit and I'll add you on to the blank space where Sponsors go.
    9300 Miles.....for a British bike thats nearing a full engine build.
    5 Speed?
  2. caseye
    caseye
    Ratbag and I are heading to Kawhia this morning, just because we can, leaving home about 10am, stop at teh Caltex on top of the Bombays fromabout 10.30-11, ride off and go down through Ngarawhia etc . Anyone keen??
  3. Voltaire
    Voltaire
    Took the Ducati Darmah for a run up to Silverdale at about 8:30, stopped for coffee at Hellensville, easy ride home on via Tunnel on SH20...bugger heading South.
  4. caseye
    caseye
    Yep, well south is BUGGERED , we won't be heading south out mof Dorkland anytime soon again, what a farking rigmarole getting back.
    Just about had to use all my secret back roads just to get from Ararimu to home.
    So who's all booking in for next Sundays ride then?
    Ratbag and I are in, Wolfie, Mr Oflaraghty?', Diggers, Hobbyhorse, Volty, Mad max, anyone else? Snake,Op's Craig, come on you lot won't work if we don't get together.
  5. Max Headroom
    Max Headroom
    This has shades of the Blues Brothers . . . . . trying to get the band back together ��

Nevertheless (wow, 4 syllables!) I'm conditionally keen. Not so keen if it's p!ss!ng down though . . . .
  6. caseye
    caseye
    Shucks Maxie old boy, a bit of rain going to deter Thee! I'm with you mate,rain, either I have to go = Car or Na, another time these days.
    So, we have Mad Maxxie signed on, thats 3 confirmed riders, next!
  7. Diggers
    Diggers
    I'll be keeping the streets safe for women and children this Saturday unfortunately Caseye.
  8. Murray
    Murray
    where ya heading? In Hams Saturday night so will be heading back North Sunday - in car
  9. Bikemad
    Bikemad
    i'm still around though don't get on here much these days......did the burt a couple of weeks back and pretty sure i spotted hobbys beamer somewhere down there.......only just noticed the ride yesterday and with more notice may have attended just for a catchup......nevermind next time maybe
  10. caseye
    caseye
    Yep, I know she was pretty short notice.
    Never mind, there will be another, so keep your eyes peeled and come on here a bit more, even if it is only to check on our rides.
    Bloody good to see ya mate.
  11. caseye
    caseye
    Afternoon all,(Hummmn) wonder how many really!
    Took a long slow, very enjoyable ride towards Naike this morning, found me a Dodgy looking Git!. Um, iti.
    Good to see you me ol mate, bloody good, Archie did his job proper like an announced me!
    So you old bike racer types when's the next Bears/Vintage ride happening close to Dorkland?
    I've got the bug and I know given enough time I can give it back to you lot!
  12. Diggers
    Diggers
    Dodgy is alive and well! Good work Caseye! i haven't seen Dodgy for quite a while, must have been a good old catchup. I bet he hasn't changed a single bit.
  13. Murray
    Murray
    Dodgy!! What a dude - get out and live again. you cannot hide forever we will track you down

Whats everyones plans on riding where and when this summer.

Hay Caseye remember the pie buffet in Northland wot a night

cheers and beers all
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12