Fbmc 2020

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. caseye
    caseye
    For those who've lurked all this time, be advised.
    The FBMC Has RIDDEN AGAIN!
    And will continue to do so.
    Please see the events calendar on the right hand side of the home page to catch up with the FBMC 2020 Monthly Ride.
    It is the 2nd Sunday of the month.
    Todays ride was a ripper, numbers light, but all rode with a will and the day was brilliant, revisiting an old Favourite (Viands) and another The Okoroire Hotel, with a stop over at the Swing bride over the Arapuni Dam.
    Great day, perfext riding weatgher, good mates, new mates and catching up with ol Flubby was a treat, sorry we missed you Kay, that ol Lounger on the Nonda TRIKE missed haqving you reclined in it today, we certainly did.

Next Ride.
    The next FBMC ride will be starting at the Now Z Petrol Station on top of the Bombays. March the 8th 2020.

It is going to be a 10am ride off, so get there ahead of time, gas up, fuel the body (pies, cakes, coffee) have a chat with the others and be ready to go at 10am sharp!
    Destination. The L & P Cafe Paeroa, via Kaiaua, Miranda, Ngatea.
    Through town to the BIG L&P Bottle for the obligatory Photo Shot then, back via Te Aroha, Ta Huna, Te Hoe , Ararimu.
    Go for the ride report and pics. (Click on the Tongues out little guys to be redirected)
  2. caseye
    caseye
    For those of you a bit like me, if you click on the faces poking out their tongues on the Thread above. You will be taken to the ride thread for the FBMC, it is alive and well and please do drop on over and add your comments, thoughts, ideas.
    Cheers kids.
    Caseye.
  3. leathel
    leathel
    Not the second weekend but what about this

Wayne's father is involved in this event, looks like a ride might be called for

Ride up and back sunday? Or up Saturday, stay the night, back Sunday after it

The second weekend of July I am booked out
  4. caseye
    caseye
    looks like a Go, Murray, hows the Inn looking for rooms?
  5. Murray
    Murray
    All good just let me know and lets go for a ride
  6. caseye
    caseye
    Confirmation coming soon mates.
    Back to you soon.
    To any other FBMC members, if you want to come, book The Distinction, with Murray and we'll be seeing you then !
  7. Murray
    Murray
    ask for me for special rates bkfst included
  8. caseye
    caseye
    We're coming up Murray, be there sometime Saturday arvo, cool to catch up .
    Come on you lot, these are great trips and Murray goes way above looking after his Fat Biker mates.
    Book em Dano!
  9. leathel
    leathel
    Righto what time are you heading Caseye?

Murray you have plenty of space? going to ring a few tomorrow..... late I know but been swamped (and still am)
  10. caseye
    caseye
    Not raining, we'll be riding. Raining we'll be driving, going either way.
    Will leave from The Botanic Gardens car park at about 1pm on Saturday should arrive Whangarei Distinction at about 3-3.30pm.
  11. caseye
    caseye
    Accommodation booked, 2 groups (2 or more) in both rooms booked so far.
    Come on YOU Fatties, lets be having ya, Murray (our Inn Keeper) is offering a brilliant deal and of course the entire place and it's facilities are at your disposal.
  12. leathel
    leathel
    Caseye with my shoulder issues I will be heading up earlier (its been ok......but a busy week and its average atm), doing a couple of longer stops, probably leaving at 10am ish, I will confirm later, Lunch at Puhoi?

Saturday is still looking fine and should be on our way back before the rain hits Sunday. Bike is serviced and ready (might just put the wet weather gear in just in case)
  13. caseye
    caseye
    No worries, means we can leave a bit earlier and see friends and family before we settle in at the Inn.
  14. caseye
    caseye
    Well, we caged it yesterday the rain came at Silverdale, the stopped. Up to the winterless Norf, yeah Right! Bloody temps were almost tropical, looked, like rain, but , yeah, Na! it didn't. 6 of the 8 FBMCérs who travelled to Whangarei made an appearance at The Judges, a wonderful eatery and hospitality venue.
    The Northern Area Dairy Industry Awards were being conducted from one of the venue rooms there.
    The food was awesome the beer cold and the Cocktails, Oh BOY the cocktails flowed like water, Remarkably no headaches or hangovers reported this morning, back to the Distinction for the after match function and to watch the important footy match, you no Crusaders v's Otago (did I get that wrong?< op's) few more bevvies and off to nigh nighs.
    Morning broke cold and windy, looked like rain, but again, Na.
    Lot of amazing stock, rodded and modified cars and motorbikes rocked up to the Whangarei RSA's charity run at the Larry Hall Car Park beside/hind Farmers,The bugle sounded both taps and reveille, the Ode was read,then it was off. Traffic lights in Whangarei, didn't think they had any, but ah, yes they do and they last an hour at a time for each direction, split the entire 100 off vehicles almost immediately.
    No worries, some amazing map reading bike riding FBMCérs appeared to know the way and charged off in the general direction of SH1.
    Convoyed till the Waipu turn off, then took the amazing coast road to the Mangawhai area, then behind the cenes to Kaiwaka, great bike road (sigh, hers us in a bloody cage) the Pub did amazingly well to feed almost all of the attending charity drivers/riders, a raffle was drawn and the dosh handed to the RSA's representative and it was home time.
    There were TEN FBMC Members in attendance up there in Whangarei, considering the weather, the shortish notice and the cold, we were pretty stoked with this for a turn out.
    Wish you'd come along everyone else, we enjoyed some good old fashioned hospitality with Murray and Ike Bikie, breakfast too, wonderful warmth and fine food at the pub, great walks around the Harbour and the inner city and the charity event was a cracker, I'm sure our guys and girls all goot home safe and looking forward to another northern excursion.
    Noice bike Wayne and Barrellina, bloody nice bike actually.
    Can't believe I just said that! te he , he, but I did and I did.
  15. Murray
    Murray
    Glad you made it home safe. got over to the departure area at 10.24 to watch last of the cars drive out. Bugger I missed the take off of all the vehicles and a wee catch up before you left. Great to See FBMC's members up this way again and the only low light was we didnt have enough wine to last us through to the end of a Warriors win. Cheers and beers all.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast