Fat Bikers Motorcycle Club - So what's the story...?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
  1. Maha
    Maha
    I have lost 7kgs in recent times, is going down a problem?.....
  2. Fatt Max
    I have lost 7kgs in recent times, is going down a problem?.....

Only if you are a very short prostitute.....
  3. Maha
    Maha
    Dwarfism is no laughing matter....oh what the hell, yes it is.....
  4. tri boy
    tri boy
    I'm slowly learning the ways of a true Pie connysewer.
    New years morning saw me n kanny waking with a slight, (ok,biggish) hangover from rocking out to Jimmy Barnes at the Waihi Bch Hotel.
    Only way to kick start the new year properly,was with a freshly made local pie.
    But being slightly house trained/couth, I began with an entree of mince n cheese savoury's,followed by a Chicken n Cranberry pie.
    Fookin yum

I highly rate the pie shop in Waihi town. Not just because the baker is excellent, but because the pies and savouries are served at the perfect temperature.
    Only a seasoned baker knows the fine balancing act between"meh, it's ok,"and "shit! the skin on the top of my mouth has just blistered"!

Happy new year pie lovers
  5. Bikemad
    Bikemad
    ok...........im in...........this will be my last attempt at being overweight........honest..............
  6. Fatt Max
    Well done Bikemad. We will be your support network throughout all this. Stick with us and all will be well.

You see, the FBMC can change lives.......brings tears to my eyes that....
  7. The Everlasting
    The Everlasting
    Oh,received an invitation...

This is a great idea for a group,and will bring a lot of laughs and pie eating!

I had a Mrs Macs Mince and Cheese for lunch,they are good pies!
  8. Pixie
    Pixie
    You invite me to this group? I'm not fuggin' fat.
    Who's ever heard of a fat Pixie?
  9. Bikemad
    Bikemad
    i have...........Frank Black was a chubby little pixie for a while there in the 90s
  10. blackdog
    blackdog
    cheers for the invite FM

had one of those family size mince n' cheeses for lunch today as a matter of fact :burp:

I'm Fat and I'm Proud!
  11. Fatt Max
    Great effort Mr Stig, well worth the effort them

Round and proud bruvva, round and proud...
  12. Ratti
    Ratti
    Hey FM, email me a file of the FBMC logo and Ill investigate hving clothpatches and stickers made
  13. MadDuck
    MadDuck
    150 years of dieting fads, still no quick fix....but we knew this already

In the harold today: http://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle/...ectid=10701872

Where do i get some "Obesity Soap" from...let alone "Bile Beans"
  14. caseye
    caseye
    Well Fat Bikers the story continues! Once upon a time there was this fat lardy assed bar steward who had an idea.
    Eye no, lets get a bunch of mad potentially fat Buggers to ride bikes and eat pies wherever they go.
    It worked, it started almost 10 years ago and while a bit 'hmmm"thin on th ground"thars still Fat Bikers out there who have not YET, heard the rallying cry of the FBMC in it's obstinate refusal to lay down and fade away!

Go check out the FBMC pages, pick an old post/thread, add to it, see if YOU can make it take off, nurture your FB guys and girly mates and lets see if together we can make the FBMC the good ol place it has always been.
    The rides are going ahead
    Check the EVENTS CALENDAR ON THE KB Home Page.
    Every 2nd Sunday of the month.
    So far this year we've had bikes and Fat Bikes at our most Hallowed Bakery (Bakery from heaven) Viands.
    The Paeroa L&P Cafe.
    Next month the Old Paparoa Store up Norf, with a ride leader who knows his roads up there like his onions.
    K, go forht and look at the old threads, tell your fat biker mates who havent been on the KB site for the last few centuries that they're missing out and to get in here again.
    It is after all OUR PLACE.
  15. Murray
    Murray
    hi Mark, but me an trina have lost weight over lockdown. do we still qualifY? LOOK FORWARD TO CATCHING UP AGAIN. CHEERS AND BEERS
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast