1. Murray
    Murray
    Happy New Year to ALL and hope we meet up again in 2022

All the best and remember the winterless North always has a welcoming spot for you.

Trina & Murray
  2. Dadpole
    Dadpole
    The same to you - and any other lurking BFTP rabble.
  3. caseye
    caseye
    Another couple of Lurkers still here!
    ANZAC Weekend? perhaps???
  4. psyguy
    psyguy
    Happy New Year everyone
  5. Murray
    Murray
    A visit by Caseye and Gilian and a great day/night. Warm up here call me and visit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. caseye
    caseye
    It was brilliant thank you Trina and Murray.
    Come on you lot, how about we plan for a night at The Distinction Whangariei, Judges Bar for dinner, motel bar for night caps and Brekky in the morning, then a ride home anyway you want.
    Not a long weekend, too many cars everywhere.
    Early Birds, there Friday Night, have a relaxing time in the foreshore shops etc, main group arriving Saturday, perhaps a quiet Pootle in the country side, return for change of clothes and scene at the Judges. April perhaps???
    All of this as long as Aprils OK for Murray, Trina and the Motel.
    If you are interested sing out here!
  7. caseye
    caseye
    Well, yesterday was a bit of a milestone ride for Ratbag and I, I rode me Fricka Twin.
    Ratbag rode her M50.
    We ended up at the Croc's place, ( flyingcrocodile46) on the shore.
    His good old girl, one of the nicest original GSX 1000's I've ever had the pleasure of riding alongside, was parked appropriately in the centre of his garage,a spare and yet another Zuki were there too.
    Was a quietly emotional reunion, hadn't seen Col for sometime, we yacked and yacked, we talked politics and house buying and we talked covid and all it entailed, great to spend time, me ol mate, the White Bait FRITTERS, yes, I said WHITE BAIT Fritters were bloody amazing and I'm sure will become a staple for any pssing BFTPérs at his place.
    Seems that our visit has occurred at a time when many of the original BFTPérs have made a conceoius decicion to hang up the gloves and the helmets and resort to less demanding pasttimes. hobbies.
    Col, it was truely an honour and a privilage to share those amazing fritters with you and to simply enjoy the old comaradarie and the simple pleasures of winding up yer mates.
    Seriously, it's our turn to have you and yours over next, God only knows how I'm going to trump (see how I slipped that in ere!) those White Bait fritters though, I'm seriously worried.
    For the rest of you Lurking BFTPér's, we've had an offer from MURRAY and his better half Trina aka IkieBikie to stop with them at the Distinction in Whangarie any time we'd like to make it happen.
    Doesn't have to be there, but a better deal and a warmer welcome we'll never see anywhere else, , come on, lets see how many OLD Bikers (Let alone their BFTP qualifying bikes) can be arsed!
    Many of the original names and aliasés were talked about yesterday, if yer rear's started burning that'll be why, me an da Croc were reminiscing.
  8. Murray
    Murray
    memories!! oh how things seem so long ago and so much better!
  9. Diggers
    Diggers
    Hey Caseye,
    nice write up of your visit to Croc! I haven't checked in here much lately. I've just semi retired so may have more time for a ride somewhere.

Cheers John
  10. Dadpole
    Dadpole
    All I need is a bike and I will be there......
  11. psyguy
    psyguy
    Hey everyone

Good to see ppl still checking in here

The ol' boy and me went out today

12. RDjase
    RDjase
    Hi everyone, I have still got the LC (well a few of them) a RZ and 3 TZRs, and a XT660r as general hack, and a 1973 Triumph Trident
    Havnt been riding much but planning on doing some rides again soon, have got a lockdown build LC just about revined and new plates, has been a bigger mission than doing the bike, fairly well over LTSA Waka katoha and jumping paperwork crap
  13. Dadpole
    Dadpole
    Howdy Jason. I will pop in one day. I have been busy keeping the wife alive lately. A bad ankle break has seen her laid up for 3 months now, but she is hobbling around on her own now. I will be able to release her into the wild soon.