• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: TZ350 Today, 10:36 Go to last post
    devo

Kapiti/Horowhenua Tagomania

Thread Starter: devo

Oki Koki Another tagorama Not to compete with, but to compliment the Welly and Manawatu games, as there appears to be a large chunk of middle ground and prospective players which is untouched and full of potential. The Rules pretty much standard , copied from the welly game with a few...

Last Post By: biggo Today, 11:35 Go to last post
    Yow Ling

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

Last Post By: WilDun Today, 09:34 Go to last post
    merv

MotoGP 2020

Thread Starter: merv

Okay I'll start the new year's thread this time to save jellywrestler doing it. So Alex Marquez is now confirmed as Marc's team mate at Repsol Honda. It will be interesting to see how he goes in the first tests later today as he hasn't really set the other classes alight like his older brother...

Last Post By: pritch Today, 10:46 Go to last post
    Bonez

'98 Suzuki FX 650 Freewind.

Thread Starter: Bonez

What would one pay for a '98 Suzuki FX650 Freewind that is in general good shape with a few minor scrapes on the right front cowling with say for argument sake 60,000s up. Rego/wof up top scratch and good multi purpose tyres fitted. How easy are they to get parts for? Say a center stand for...

Last Post By: Bonez Today, 11:00 Go to last post
    F5 Dave

Water blaster for dirtbikes

Thread Starter: F5 Dave

I always thought water blaster were just for forcing water past seals and removing stickers. Until we were told our water pressure at 850kpa was beyond what taps were rated at. Reluctantly fitted a 500kpa restriction. Been sorting out shower. Go to wash the roadbike. Ahh geez! Hose is lame...

Last Post By: george formby Yesterday, 19:10 Go to last post
    Yorkshirekid

Restoration

Thread Starter: Yorkshirekid

Hello - looking for a business / mechanic who restores classic bikes. I have a z650 from the 70's needing a restore. Preferring someone from the Wellington area, give or take 100km but will travel further for a good contact. Can anyone help please? Thanks

Last Post By: rustys Today, 11:56 Go to last post
    Cazzaniga

Italian Grid Girls

Thread Starter: Cazzaniga

My pictures... Girls (italian) + Bikes https://www.valentinorossi46.it/wlf-martina-bassi/ https://www.valentinorossi46.it/wlf-camilla-bello/ https://www.valentinorossi46.it/wlf-alice-brivio/ https://www.valentinorossi46.it/wlf-alessia-dones/

Last Post By: caspernz Yesterday, 19:48 Go to last post
    DnosAAAA

Veterans, gear oil as chain lube?

Thread Starter: DnosAAAA

Always have used overpriced chain sprays for chain lube, worked alright i suppose. Back on bikes after a 6 year hiatus, and after watching a fortnine video, i went down and purchased an $8 bottle of gear oil. Anybody used it (gear oil) as chain lube? Is it as messy as i imagine it will be? Will i...

Last Post By: george formby Yesterday, 19:22 Go to last post
    Toaster

Ducati V4S Streetfighter 2020.

Thread Starter: Toaster

Got one of the V4S on order. Covid-19 has delayed arrival until Oct/Nov. Looking forward to getting back on 2 wheels. Any social ride groups left in Auckland area? I should be ready by Summer 😂 I will look forward to reviewing the bike then!

Last Post By: MD Yesterday, 17:55 Go to last post
  • Her_C4

There is no available content written by Her_C4