• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: katinas Today, 02:43 Go to last post
    Owl

Tag o rama!

Thread Starter: Owl

Rules are easy...and borrowed from Waikato! #1 - Find the tag and reproduce the photo (as best as possible). The first person to post a found tag gets to place the next tag. If you get a tag, but somebody else posts their picture first, you lose. #2 - Take the tag to a new location (location...

Last Post By: biggo Today, 13:32 Go to last post
    husaberg

Oddball engines and prototypes

Thread Starter: husaberg

As the title says........

Last Post By: Pursang Today, 13:42 Go to last post
    Mr. Peanut

Who ruined kiwibiker?

Thread Starter: Mr. Peanut

Last Post By: scumdog Yesterday, 19:53 Go to last post
    rastuscat

New Position

Thread Starter: rastuscat

Hi Y'all I'm starting a new job in January, working with ACC on the Ride Forever team. Relocating to Wellington, which is occupying lots of our time. Packing up the house etc. I'm looking forward to Mrs Cat and I heading out on the lower North Island weekend rides. Mrs Cat is English, and...

Last Post By: SaferRides Yesterday, 21:16 Go to last post
    Morgan

Project : French road racer in New Zealand had questions !

Thread Starter: Morgan

Hi everybody, I'm a 32 french road racer. I would like to come in New Zealand in 2019 with my family to race on the Cemetary circuit. My project is not very simple... My friend Fabrice Miguet expected to come this year, but unfortunately, he died at the Ulster GP in July. His dream was to race...

Last Post By: Morgan Yesterday, 20:56 Go to last post
    nigelp

Finally got a new bike - Suzuki XF650 Freewind

Thread Starter: nigelp

Well after much humming and haaing I have finally got a new bike. It is a 1997 Suzuki XF650 Freewind with 15ks. Nice wee bike, has just got a new set of trailwing tyres so will be interested to see how they go in the gravel. Will post up some pics when I have the time to take some! It appears...

Last Post By: Tornado Today, 07:35 Go to last post
    Bonez

Back on the road. '76 CB550F Super Sport

Thread Starter: Bonez

Got my '76 CB550 Super Sport back on the road after a 10 year park up. Had a few health issues and got rid of most of my70s/80s m/cand Connie has taken over most of the shed for her woodwork work shop. I did keep my CB550F and Dads R80 which my brother now has. The BMW wasn't really my thing....

Last Post By: Bonez Today, 10:43 Go to last post
    Triplenut

Mike pero southern classic 2019

Thread Starter: Triplenut

It's that time of year again! The biggest and best Classic and Post Classic bike and sidecar race meeting is all go for 2019. Entry forms and rider info sheets are now available for download from the CAMS website. As always we expect many classes to be full to capacity so dont be late and be the...

Last Post By: rustys Today, 07:54 Go to last post
    jvlans

Can I use a under 50cc scooter for my learners exam

Thread Starter: jvlans

Am I allowed to use an under 50cc scooter for my learners exam to get my motorcycle learner’s licence since moped don’t really count as “motorcycles”

Last Post By: Moi Today, 11:25 Go to last post
  • BASS-TREBLE

There is no available content written by BASS-TREBLE