• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: lohring Today, 01:56 Go to last post
    Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: jellywrestler Yesterday, 23:04 Go to last post
    husaberg

Oddball engines and prototypes

Thread Starter: husaberg

As the title says........

Last Post By: husaberg Today, 00:12 Go to last post
    jellywrestler

MotoGP 2019

Thread Starter: jellywrestler

I haven't been to a Moto GP as yet and reckon given others enthusiasm for them they're probably a good show? I'm thinking I should get my arse along to one in 2019 Figuring you lot would be able to enlighten me on to which meeting is the best one and why? Might as well get the inside info after...

Last Post By: Dadpole Yesterday, 19:51 Go to last post
    superjackal

So many choices

Thread Starter: superjackal

Hi Being new to motorcycles, one of the most enjoyable aspects has been researching what to buy next. I have about 12 months to go before I can sit my full (thanks to the regulatory changes) but I’ve narrowed down my choices somewhat. My clear favourite so far is Triumph’s Street Triple. Other...

Last Post By: TheJZA Yesterday, 12:15 Go to last post
    Parlane

Motorcycle gear online shops - what is available?

Thread Starter: Parlane

New Zealand Dealers with online stores www.hamptonmotorcycles.co.nz (as of 11/Jan/2013 it looks like a work in progress, only a couple of things in the inventory) Online stores based in New Zealand www.cycletreads.co.nz www.1tonne.co.nz www.motorcyclegearnz.com www.torpedo7.co.nz...

Last Post By: SaferRides Yesterday, 22:06 Go to last post
    Jin

Importing bike from USA?

Thread Starter: Jin

Just wondering if anyone had done this? There are some great examples of bikes over there that are almost half price of asking prices here. I'm talking private sellers that i see advertised on forums. What would shipping and nz road costs be on average? If less than $4k might be worth it.

Last Post By: HenryDorsetCase Yesterday, 15:36 Go to last post
    Premature Accelerato

Sticking brake piston

Thread Starter: Premature Accelerato

I have 4 pot caliper with a sticking piston. I can spin the front wheel but you can hear it rubbing and the rotation is not as free/fast as I believe it should be. The pads are wearing faster under this particular piston than the others. I have replaced all the seals and meticulously cleaned...

Last Post By: Voltaire Yesterday, 07:02 Go to last post
    toycollector10

Suzuki Stinger T125 II 1970

Thread Starter: toycollector10

Hello, I'm restoring a Stinger in Christchurch and have most of the parts I need except for a few. 1) Can anyone help with supplying me with a set of carburetors? 2) I also need the rubber grommet that sits over the headlight bulb holder. It would have to come with the bulb holder and...

Last Post By: Karitane pete Yesterday, 20:02 Go to last post
    rastuscat

Kickstart Roadside 2019 - Canterbury MC Events

Thread Starter: rastuscat

Well, Kickstart has evolved again. It was at Ruapuna last year, but this year we are devolving it to the districts. This year we are going to run coffee stops with free stuff for motorcyclists. Who doesn't like free stuff? On 6 October, the one I am organizing is going to be at Tai Tapu, on...

Last Post By: jellywrestler Yesterday, 23:35 Go to last post
  • Badcat

There is no available content written by Badcat