• Most Active Threads

The_Dover

South Auckland Thursday Night Ride

Thread Starter: The_Dover

Alright then you homo's in order to save a 100km round trip to the Albany Pub and avoid the attention of the filth I'm organising a South Auckland Thursday Night Ride. Organising being a loose description. I have a route in mind, sadly I don't know where the pubs are around south yet but I will...

Last Post By: leathel Today, 17:11 Go to last post
    Haufen

the clean two-stroke thread

Thread Starter: Haufen

As our beloved two-strokes are likely to disappear in the not so distant future, this thread shall serve as pool a for anything clean two-stroke related. The goal of this thread is to provide information, share the latest news and publications on two-stroke technology and discuss possible ways...

Last Post By: Flettner Today, 20:35 Go to last post
    carbacca

Places to practice list

Thread Starter: carbacca

i started riding not long ago and first got on two wheels at an empty parking lot, like i am sure a lot of others did too. there have been a few posts lately from new riders not knowing where to go to and get started/practice away from traffic, and as a result having to get started on busy roads...

Last Post By: Kb2020dope Yesterday, 22:41 Go to last post
    Oakie

Well that hurt. I've been coned!

Thread Starter: Oakie

So I was proceeding west to work in an orderly fashion this morning at 5.40am along QEII Drive, Christchurch on my wee DX Mail Supercub. I was approaching some of the many road cones that are along the middle of that stretch of road when I simultaneously saw a cone in the middle of the opposite...

Last Post By: Kb2020dope Today, 21:27 Go to last post
    zylon

Warning, bike for sale

Thread Starter: zylon

moderators please move if needed. https://www.trademe.co.nz/a/motors/motorbikes/motorbikes/sports/honda/listing/2694398269 This CBR1000rr for sale should not be on the road, it was crashed on a dave moss suspension tuning ride a while ago. The rider was unlicensed ( no insurance), and the the...

Last Post By: Bonez Today, 21:29 Go to last post
    Kb2020dope

L plate and full of hate

Thread Starter: Kb2020dope

how much abuse did you boys and princesses get while on your L plates? Ive been getting absolutely hammered. Is this normal?

Last Post By: Kb2020dope Today, 21:17 Go to last post
  • george formby

There is no available content written by george formby