• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: flyonly Today, 12:13 Go to last post
    Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: HenryDorsetCase Today, 12:29 Go to last post
    Yow Ling

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

Last Post By: husaberg Yesterday, 18:45 Go to last post
    jellywrestler

MotoGP 2019

Thread Starter: jellywrestler

I haven't been to a Moto GP as yet and reckon given others enthusiasm for them they're probably a good show? I'm thinking I should get my arse along to one in 2019 Figuring you lot would be able to enlighten me on to which meeting is the best one and why? Might as well get the inside info after...

Last Post By: pritch Today, 11:15 Go to last post
    sidecar bob

RC30 What does this mean?

Thread Starter: sidecar bob

I've been stripping a RC30 today to recommission as a post classic race bike. It has these markings on the head. It's probably an engine builders mark. Does anybody know the origins or significance? Thanks.

Last Post By: sidecar bob Today, 09:36 Go to last post
    rastuscat

Brakes Locking Up

Thread Starter: rastuscat

Apparently brakes lock up on their own. Or at least according to the person who wrote this complaint to the local council. "There is a very dangerous amount of gravel build up on a few of the intersections on this road, I've nearly come off my motorcycle due to the brakes locking up on it. It's...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Yesterday, 20:15 Go to last post
    Dak S83

GSX750ESD Getting Wierd

Thread Starter: Dak S83

Damn this thing, it's getting strange, OK, everything checks out OK, coils, igniter etc. We still have no spark BUT if you are winding it over there is no spark but just has you let the starter button go if the engine is still winding a bit and is in the right place it sparks, a nice big fat blue...

Last Post By: Dak S83 Yesterday, 22:06 Go to last post
    Beekeeper

Grey Gold

Thread Starter: Beekeeper

Checking out the trademe listings, as you do, and there seems to a lot of old bikes from the 70's mostly that people are trying to and in some cases selling for pretty ridiculous prices. Bikes like GT Suzuki's, CB Honda's and a plethora of other plain old crap. Those bikes were not very good in...

Last Post By: sidecar bob Today, 10:38 Go to last post
    mossy1200

Woolich racing

Thread Starter: mossy1200

Woolich racing has some great software and equipment for ecu flash at home. Kits about the same price as sending for a reflash but you can self tune and store multiple maps. Also makes power commander PCV and III redundant on many models. Just starting to tune and unlock my ecu now. I built a...

Last Post By: husaberg Yesterday, 19:17 Go to last post
    danmunners

New Rider - EL250 bobber

Thread Starter: danmunners

Hi everyone. I've decided to take up riding at 36. I have been intrigued by motorcycles since I was a teenager but never got around to owning one for whatever reasons. I've had one lesson so far with an instructor and will be completing my learners license some time in the next few weeks. My...

Last Post By: danmunners Today, 12:50 Go to last post
  • george formby

There is no available content written by george formby