• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: Frits Overmars Today, 04:52 Go to last post
    Yow Ling

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

Last Post By: katinas Today, 01:32 Go to last post
    skidMark

VFR owners' thread, for VFRPS members and prospective members

Thread Starter: skidMark

the VFRPS welcomes you to our first meeting VFRPS stand for....the VFR Preservation Society. to get started. WHAT DO ALL OF YOU LOT RIDE?! pics would be aweome.

Last Post By: Bonez Yesterday, 13:58 Go to last post
    merv

MotoGP 2020

Thread Starter: merv

Okay I'll start the new year's thread this time to save jellywrestler doing it. So Alex Marquez is now confirmed as Marc's team mate at Repsol Honda. It will be interesting to see how he goes in the first tests later today as he hasn't really set the other classes alight like his older brother...

Last Post By: SaferRides Today, 03:24 Go to last post
    nerrrd

Rain Gear Recommendations 2019

Thread Starter: nerrrd

So my old PVC rainsuit which Iíve been commuting in lately failed in yesterdays rain. Anyone using anything in the current crop of locally available rain gear that they could recommend? Still havenít found anything in the last ten years that lived up to the manufacturers claims for...

Last Post By: Bonez Yesterday, 17:51 Go to last post
    Haufen

the clean two-stroke thread

Thread Starter: Haufen

As our beloved two-strokes are likely to disappear in the not so distant future, this thread shall serve as pool a for anything clean two-stroke related. The goal of this thread is to provide information, share the latest news and publications on two-stroke technology and discuss possible ways...

Last Post By: Norman Today, 08:32 Go to last post
    Bonez

Gloves.

Thread Starter: Bonez

Got two nice pair of m/c gloves last week from the discount bin at one of our local m/c shops. Basicaly two for the price of one. And folk say this m/c lark is expensive.:baby:

Last Post By: Bonez Yesterday, 18:48 Go to last post
  • george formby

There is no available content written by george formby