• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: wobbly Today, 10:30 Go to last post
    JATZ

Jatz's travels

Thread Starter: JATZ

Hello :wavey: I thought it was about time I started posting some trip stuff again. It's been a while, and I've been clocking up a few K's and been on a bit of a journey :yeah: so thought I'd share with the group I'll start with my trip to the Brass and beyond and may add some other stuff as it...

Last Post By: Racing Dave Today, 11:15 Go to last post
    jellywrestler

A big party, no Jappas, 230km ride round coromandal loop, what could go wrong

Thread Starter: jellywrestler

This looks like it could be a lot of fun, but a 230km ride round the coromandal loop sounds 'interesting' They don't seem to want Jappas there either...

Last Post By: MD Yesterday, 20:20 Go to last post
    Timrumble

ADV Trail Ride

Thread Starter: Timrumble

G’day, I have been asked by a school to get involved in organising a fund raising trail ride and someone brought up the idea of including a adventure/dual sport track on the day. It would be farm tracks of approximately 40-60km and we can make sure that one of the routs is doable on a 200+kg bike....

Last Post By: Timrumble Yesterday, 19:28 Go to last post
    Ivann

Which GPS Tracker do you use and why?

Thread Starter: Ivann

I found couple of archived kiwibiker posts dating 10 years back and products being obsolete. This is why I`m opening this thread needing your help! Question! I just bought a motorcycle and looking to hardwire it with GPS for a surprise to the thief who may one day decide to nick it. I`d be...

Last Post By: Ivann Today, 08:39 Go to last post
    jmpl

1982 CB250RS - Rebuild - Valve Springs & Cam Chain

Thread Starter: jmpl

Hey all, Some of you may know Im doing a rebuild on the top end of my 82 RS. Enjoying it thoroughly even if I do find the manual and my lacking experience a pain in the butt sometimes :laugh: Found all my inner valve springs at 36.4 - 36.6mm free spring length. Should be 38.1 if new, with...

Last Post By: jmpl Today, 07:52 Go to last post
  • FJRider

There is no available content written by FJRider