• Most Active Threads

Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: husaberg Yesterday, 21:53 Go to last post
    The_Dover

South Auckland Thursday Night Ride

Thread Starter: The_Dover

Alright then you homo's in order to save a 100km round trip to the Albany Pub and avoid the attention of the filth I'm organising a South Auckland Thursday Night Ride. Organising being a loose description. I have a route in mind, sadly I don't know where the pubs are around south yet but I will...

Last Post By: caseye Yesterday, 20:07 Go to last post
    george formby

Airbags, hmmm.

Thread Starter: george formby

Interestin video from Fortnine for the well heeled and safety conscious.

Last Post By: Skipper Yesterday, 12:05 Go to last post
    Navy Boy

MV Agusta Turismo Veloce Lusso

Thread Starter: Navy Boy

Good Day one and all I've recently managed to secure myself a new MV Turismo Veloce Lusso - Yes I do have eclectic tastes in bikes but it wouldn't do to be the same as everyone else I reckon :msn-wink: So - Thoughts thus far: Engine and Gearbox Ruddy great engine - This is 'Only' the...

Last Post By: Navy Boy Yesterday, 07:33 Go to last post
    F5 Dave

Coil rewinding

Thread Starter: F5 Dave

Off topic but while you are both here, is there anyone left that winds charge coils? JH rewinds and KenCairns are gone. I just want one coil done. NZ rewinds said 500 plus gst. FFS! Several places in UK offer the same coil rewind for 80 squid on UK wages.

Last Post By: husaberg Yesterday, 16:21 Go to last post
    Navy Boy

Flip front helemts - Recommendations needed

Thread Starter: Navy Boy

Morning All I'm thinking of replacing my Shoei Neotec flip-front at some point in the near future. I'd like another flip-front as they are really handy for getting in and out of camps/bases when arriving at the security gates. In addition I'd like to purchase some new comms so that I can...

Last Post By: Gremlin Yesterday, 20:33 Go to last post
  • Owl

There is no available content written by Owl
  • Todays Events

No events scheduled in
    the next days.

Upcoming Events

• Poll Widget