husaberg

Oddball engines and prototypes

Thread Starter: husaberg

As the title says........

Last Post By: ceci Today, 06:26 Go to last post
    lanci

Well bikers are screwed - ACC levy

Thread Starter: lanci

For me it's up from $250 odd to $750 odd... Fuck me that's quite a rise!

Last Post By: Jeff Sichoe Yesterday, 12:33 Go to last post
    1vanvan1

Tag-o-rama (Auckland)

Thread Starter: 1vanvan1

Wellington is playing it, The guys in the Adventure forum are. So why can't Aucklanders play it. It seems like a bit of fun and an excuse to go for a ride!!! http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/group.php?groupid=107 Join the group, Read the rules, And start playing. Lets make this big! We...

Last Post By: Moi Yesterday, 11:06 Go to last post
    Mr. Peanut

Who ruined kiwibiker?

Thread Starter: Mr. Peanut

Last Post By: Bonez Yesterday, 19:51 Go to last post
    rastuscat

New Position

Thread Starter: rastuscat

Hi Y'all I'm starting a new job in January, working with ACC on the Ride Forever team. Relocating to Wellington, which is occupying lots of our time. Packing up the house etc. I'm looking forward to Mrs Cat and I heading out on the lower North Island weekend rides. Mrs Cat is English, and...

Last Post By: SaferRides Yesterday, 22:02 Go to last post
    gsp0702

Road bike options for commute

Thread Starter: gsp0702

I thought I would check in with Kiwibiker for a bit of advice. Had a recent change of job location and with parking being a royal pain in the backside, I am going to be commuting by bike, current one is a 2001 Guzzi V11 Sport, yes it can do it but not it's forte and hell maybe I fancy a change....

Last Post By: Bonez Yesterday, 15:02 Go to last post
    panhead51

My crazy project

Thread Starter: panhead51

Do not forget to sign up for the newsletter to not lose my slow progress. Here is my story: http://panhead51.eklablog.com/

Last Post By: panhead51 Today, 00:06 Go to last post
    Bonez

Back on the road. '76 CB550F Supper S;port

Thread Starter: Bonez

Got my '76 CB550 Super Sport back on the road after a 10 year park up. Had a few health issues and got rid of most of my70s/80s m/cand Connie has taken over most of the shed for her woodwork work shop. I did keep my CB550F and Dads R80 which my brother now has. The BMW wasn't really my thing....

Last Post By: Bonez Yesterday, 21:34 Go to last post
    F5 Dave

I raise my glass to Mike Vash

Thread Starter: F5 Dave

Never before has someone been as dedicated to the cause of the 2 stroke. Mike I salute you. RIP. Ring ding Big wheelies.

Last Post By: Bonez Yesterday, 18:49 Go to last post
    Voltaire

Tiger 100

Thread Starter: Voltaire

Finally got my 1953 Tiger 100 purchased on a whim a year ago on TM on the road. Lesson there is don't buy a bike that " needs re registering" unless it was imported pre 1999 as you need to jump thru more hoops to get it re vinned. Fortunately I'm a member of the VCC so it was easier. Turns out...

Last Post By: Diggers Yesterday, 10:20 Go to last post
  • Owl

There is no available content written by Owl