• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: TZ350 Today, 06:25 Go to last post
    Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: sidecar bob Today, 07:47 Go to last post
    jellywrestler

MotoGP 2019

Thread Starter: jellywrestler

I haven't been to a Moto GP as yet and reckon given others enthusiasm for them they're probably a good show? I'm thinking I should get my arse along to one in 2019 Figuring you lot would be able to enlighten me on to which meeting is the best one and why? Might as well get the inside info after...

Last Post By: Grumph Today, 06:18 Go to last post
    Parlane

Motorcycle gear online shops - what is available?

Thread Starter: Parlane

New Zealand Dealers with online stores www.hamptonmotorcycles.co.nz (as of 11/Jan/2013 it looks like a work in progress, only a couple of things in the inventory) Online stores based in New Zealand www.cycletreads.co.nz www.1tonne.co.nz www.motorcyclegearnz.com www.torpedo7.co.nz...

Last Post By: Aaronkeller Today, 00:23 Go to last post
    jellywrestler

soemthing to do with floowing too close maybe?

Thread Starter: jellywrestler

not a nice scenario but one wonders how close they were following each other to kill seven riders and pillions... https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12243134

Last Post By: jellywrestler Yesterday, 17:52 Go to last post
    McWild

Does a bike need a sidestand for a WOF?

Thread Starter: McWild

Last time I took it in there (VINZ) the sidestand was like at the brink of death, so I asked "Is a sidestand necessary?", and he says "Mumble mumble, well it has to be able to stand up so I can do the inspections mumble mumble." But the thing is, on the WOF sheet, on the vtnz website I can find...

Last Post By: McWild Today, 00:28 Go to last post
    Voltaire

Ducati Superlight

Thread Starter: Voltaire

I've had my Superlight for about about 4 years and have not really used it due to aches and pains. It got to the point I could not ride 18 months ago. Thanks to the DHB my aches and pains are now much less and I can ride it for about an hour before the very uncomfortable seat becomes too much....

Last Post By: F5 Dave Today, 07:01 Go to last post
    rastuscat

ACC Cashback.

Thread Starter: rastuscat

Keep an eye on the media on Monday 1 July, at 10 a.m. There's a media release coming.

Last Post By: rastuscat Today, 07:43 Go to last post
    Ian Staples

road bike project scratch built

Thread Starter: Ian Staples

Hi guys . for my own amusement I am building a road bike from scratch. It is basicly a "80s" superbike /kit bike tribute using a cb900 engine and gsxr roling gear the rest is just a matter of bending some bits of metal and welding them together . I do have one question someone may be able to help...

Last Post By: husaberg Yesterday, 21:59 Go to last post
    Scubbo

ZX25R small inline 4's again? !!

Thread Starter: Scubbo

Rumors, rumors, awesome rumors "Japanese magazine Young Machine reveals the plans for a new Kawasaki Ninja ZX-25R. According to this Japanese publication, the Akashi factory has already developed a new engine. The frame and the rest of chassis components are the next elements to be...

Last Post By: george formby Yesterday, 18:00 Go to last post
  • awayatc

There is no available content written by awayatc