• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: Frits Overmars Today, 04:33 Go to last post
    Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: jasonu Today, 15:57 Go to last post
    jellywrestler

MotoGP 2019

Thread Starter: jellywrestler

I haven't been to a Moto GP as yet and reckon given others enthusiasm for them they're probably a good show? I'm thinking I should get my arse along to one in 2019 Figuring you lot would be able to enlighten me on to which meeting is the best one and why? Might as well get the inside info after...

Last Post By: Autech Today, 15:51 Go to last post
    Voltaire

Classics on Trade Me

Thread Starter: Voltaire

30's meets modern BMW http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=950908075 Nice Monza http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=948469965

Last Post By: jasonu Today, 02:21 Go to last post
    Conquiztador

Lowering speed limits to 80 (from 100) and 30/40 (from 50)... A research paper.

Thread Starter: Conquiztador

Labour will do more with this than file it and stamp it... Should we be worried?? https://viastrada.nz/sites/default/files/2019-03/TG2019-ResearchPaper-GKoorey-SpeedLimits-final.pdf

Last Post By: jasonu Today, 15:53 Go to last post
    nzspokes

Stop the lie in motorcycling?

Thread Starter: nzspokes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ihzBIPa00I&fbclid=IwAR3pk0RrOiqNWaykiSufIbz5hVYpMaeBRofgIs-OER81LgKKxcx_5Uq0NOw

Last Post By: rastuscat Today, 14:06 Go to last post
    sidecar bob

Can Anyone Identify These Wheels

Thread Starter: sidecar bob

Can anyone identify what brand these wheels are. They were made around '75 or '76 & may be of English origin. I thought they were Lester, but the Lester ones are 7 spoke, these are essentially 14 spoke. Ive google imaged all sorts of different descriptions & turned up nothing. Over to you guys...

Last Post By: sidecar bob Today, 08:39 Go to last post
    rastuscat

Kickstart Roadside 2019 - Canterbury MC Events

Thread Starter: rastuscat

Well, Kickstart has evolved again. It was at Ruapuna last year, but this year we are devolving it to the districts. This year we are going to run coffee stops with free stuff for motorcyclists. Who doesn't like free stuff? On 6 October, the one I am organizing is going to be at Tai Tapu, on...

Last Post By: rastuscat Today, 13:21 Go to last post
    Intruder VS

2 stroke emissions testing?

Thread Starter: Intruder VS

Hi guys I?m sitting at home bored, sick feeling sorry for myself and started thinking about a old sticker I found on the tail plastic on the 350LC I?m restoring, had little laugh when I read it but the ?produces less pollution? part made me think compared to modern vehicles that?s no where near...

Last Post By: Navy Boy Today, 15:18 Go to last post
    The End

06 GSX-R 600 Won't Start / Charging Woes?

Thread Starter: The End

Hi all, Background: I've had my 2006 GSX-R 600 for around a year and have done approximately 5,000 kms on it. It has 25,000 kms on it total and is in overall fantastic condition. It is always stored inside a garage and the outdoor ambient temperature rarely goes below 8*c, indoor probably 12*c...

Last Post By: The End Today, 16:50 Go to last post
  • bluninja

There is no available content written by bluninja