• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: jbiplane Yesterday, 18:57 Go to last post
    Yow Ling

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

Last Post By: Pursang Today, 00:48 Go to last post
    crazy man

Team GPR

Thread Starter: crazy man

Me and bert will keep you up to date here with are projects here is my bike i'v started . pic's of the swing arm build coming gpr 100 twin/tf100

Last Post By: mr bucketracer Yesterday, 20:01 Go to last post
    1vanvan1

Tag-o-rama (Auckland)

Thread Starter: 1vanvan1

Wellington is playing it, The guys in the Adventure forum are. So why can't Aucklanders play it. It seems like a bit of fun and an excuse to go for a ride!!! http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/group.php?groupid=107 Join the group, Read the rules, And start playing. Lets make this big! We...

Last Post By: release_the_bees Yesterday, 17:26 Go to last post
    OddDuck

Summer running - 2000 Ducati ST2

Thread Starter: OddDuck

I've gone ahead and bought my second Ducati. Summertime. Time to ride again, getting a bike for the season while the 900SS is laid up with major engine rebuild work. It can be a bit of a saga, the fun and games involved in attempting to secure a reasonably reliable ride in the sub-$7K...

Last Post By: pete376403 Yesterday, 19:37 Go to last post
    Ian Staples

road bike project scratch built

Thread Starter: Ian Staples

Hi guys . for my own amusement I am building a road bike from scratch. It is basicly a "80s" superbike /kit bike tribute using a cb900 engine and gsxr roling gear the rest is just a matter of bending some bits of metal and welding them together . I do have one question someone may be able to help...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Yesterday, 19:58 Go to last post
    F5 Dave

Trail rides cancelled this season

Thread Starter: F5 Dave

She's not looking good. Sand country cancelled now this morning Tussock Buster which for 2nd time is a blow. Only small sub 500 people rides for now. At least until another change reducing numbers. Poos!

Last Post By: Kickaha Yesterday, 20:45 Go to last post
    DerOger1986

Caught on my ZX6R on my Learner's.

Thread Starter: DerOger1986

Hey all, Not really a question as I fully understand the consequences of my actions, but I was pulled over last week riding past a cop on the motorway. They ran my plates and followed me as the bike came up as an "F" and I as an "L". They were great about it and said they didn't really have...

Last Post By: eldog Yesterday, 21:58 Go to last post
    jim.cox

Boots - Any Squadies around?

Thread Starter: jim.cox

As you may know, I live in combat boots, day in day out, use them for anything and everything. Current pair is Paraflex NZ Army issue. Three months in, and the outer sole is peeling. I've tried a couple of good contact adhesives, no good, and the sole is still coming off... What the...

Last Post By: Bonez Yesterday, 08:13 Go to last post
    alex@adventum.bike

How do you log your service history? Is this app any good? 🏍💨

Thread Starter: alex@adventum.bike

Heya KR team! Who here logs their motorbike services with pen and paper? As a child I logged my motorbikes service history on pen and paper - after scouring the app store there was nothing suitable to do this digitally... A side project I have created is "Adventum" to enable riders to...

Last Post By: Bonez Yesterday, 12:17 Go to last post
  • bluninja

There is no available content written by bluninja