• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: teriks Today, 02:44 Go to last post
    Yow Ling

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

Last Post By: OopsClunkThud Today, 02:28 Go to last post
    Dargor

Tag o rama!

Thread Starter: Dargor

That game that all the cool people are playing. Rules are easy... #1 - Find the tag and reproduce the photo (as best as possible). The first person to post a found tag gets to place the next tag. If you get a tag, but somebody else posts their picture first, you lose. #2 - Take the tag to...

Last Post By: G4L4XY Today, 00:08 Go to last post
    jellywrestler

MotoGP 2019

Thread Starter: jellywrestler

I haven't been to a Moto GP as yet and reckon given others enthusiasm for them they're probably a good show? I'm thinking I should get my arse along to one in 2019 Figuring you lot would be able to enlighten me on to which meeting is the best one and why? Might as well get the inside info after...

Last Post By: pritch Yesterday, 12:13 Go to last post
    discotex

Bridgestone S21 Launch

Thread Starter: discotex

http://www.mcnews.com.au/bridgestone-battlax-s21-tyre-launch/ I put on a set of these for the two dayer MotoTT at Taupo. Very impressed compared to the Pilot Power 3 I was on before. Haven't tried the S20 so can't compare. These would be the most precise tyres I've ridden. I'd think where I...

Last Post By: Owl Yesterday, 12:18 Go to last post
    Ian Staples

road bike project scratch built

Thread Starter: Ian Staples

Hi guys . for my own amusement I am building a road bike from scratch. It is basicly a "80s" superbike /kit bike tribute using a cb900 engine and gsxr roling gear the rest is just a matter of bending some bits of metal and welding them together . I do have one question someone may be able to help...

Last Post By: sidecar bob Yesterday, 14:03 Go to last post
    riffer

Surviving bad crashes

Thread Starter: riffer

I don't post on here as often as I used to. The rise of social media has a lot to do with that, but also I've been a bit away from motorcycling. Two years ago today I slammed into the side of a Nissan Navara at a speed between 60 and 80 km/h when its driver pulled out of a driveway into the path...

Last Post By: Banditbandit Yesterday, 17:07 Go to last post
    rastuscat

Mandatory ABS

Thread Starter: rastuscat

Copy and paste. Not my opinion. Life-saving motorcycle technology to be mandatory from April 2020 The most significant change to motorcycle safety in New Zealand in decades is on the way with the introduction of mandatory requirements for anti-lock braking systems (ABS) starting from...

Last Post By: rastuscat Yesterday, 21:25 Go to last post
    wpoll

TT2000 Twenty Twenty

Thread Starter: wpoll

It's coming soon.... :soon:

Last Post By: veldthui Yesterday, 14:32 Go to last post
    george formby

Thin spanners?

Thread Starter: george formby

Quick question about spanners. I need to strip and grease the suspension pivot and bearings on my Gas Gas Randonee trials bike. Unfortunately their is not enough clearance to get a normal spanner onto the nuts. I also believe the nuts may be made of cheese. Can I buy spanners designed for this...

Last Post By: GazzaH Yesterday, 19:01 Go to last post
  • bluninja

There is no available content written by bluninja