• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: Niels Abildgaard Today, 07:04 Go to last post
    The_Dover

South Auckland Thursday Night Ride

Thread Starter: The_Dover

Alright then you homo's in order to save a 100km round trip to the Albany Pub and avoid the attention of the filth I'm organising a South Auckland Thursday Night Ride. Organising being a loose description. I have a route in mind, sadly I don't know where the pubs are around south yet but I will...

Last Post By: caseye Yesterday, 16:34 Go to last post
    Owl

Tag o rama!

Thread Starter: Owl

Rules are easy...and borrowed from Waikato! #1 - Find the tag and reproduce the photo (as best as possible). The first person to post a found tag gets to place the next tag. If you get a tag, but somebody else posts their picture first, you lose. #2 - Take the tag to a new location (location...

Last Post By: banditrider Yesterday, 18:56 Go to last post
    husaberg

Oddball engines and prototypes

Thread Starter: husaberg

As the title says........

Last Post By: Pursang Yesterday, 12:53 Go to last post
    Haufen

the clean two-stroke thread

Thread Starter: Haufen

As our beloved two-strokes are likely to disappear in the not so distant future, this thread shall serve as pool a for anything clean two-stroke related. The goal of this thread is to provide information, share the latest news and publications on two-stroke technology and discuss possible ways...

Last Post By: katinas Today, 08:46 Go to last post
    PaesliSkye

Does this happen often? First time.....

Thread Starter: PaesliSkye

So, Was out for a Sunday ride, parked up sensibly in a car park left my bike for 10 min to get a drink, came back and as I approached my bike some dickhead backed straight into it pushing it about a meter on its stand towards me then drove off....... off duty cop happened to witness it all and we...

Last Post By: Bonez Today, 05:56 Go to last post
    Frodo

Experience with lithium motorbike batteries?

Thread Starter: Frodo

I need to replace the 5 year old Yuasa lead acid battery in my Aprilia Shiver and am considering getting a lithium (LiFePO4) battery. I read the eight year old threads on Shorai and Ultrabatt batteries and the recent brief discussion about lithium about the Super Tenere battery. Your thoughts...

Last Post By: pete376403 Yesterday, 19:22 Go to last post
    OddDuck

Cleaning tar off?

Thread Starter: OddDuck

As per the title... hot summer, cheap roading, keep coming back with bike lightly sprayed in road tar. It's getting annoying. People's thoughts / experiences / recommendations for quickly and safely getting the tar off again?

Last Post By: FJRider Yesterday, 15:15 Go to last post
    Stylo

Suzuki Hayabusa Gen 3

Thread Starter: Stylo

Another concept. And after the concepts we've seen before, I know. This doesn't look too bad though... http://www.autofis.com/motorcycle-2/the-fastest-eagle-from-suzuki-hayabusa-2021-passing-euro5-and-kubication-1500-cc/

Last Post By: SantiagoYoung Today, 05:43 Go to last post
    rocketman1

Dealers second hand bikes cheaper than TM sellers

Thread Starter: rocketman1

I know its been mentioned lots on TM. But the many stupid prices sellers are asking for their bikes on TM is laughable. In reality very few bikes on TM are selling that are over priced. Bikes will sell if they are priced right, ie 1982-1986 bikes some people are asking $5-6k when they are worth...

Last Post By: Paul in NZ Yesterday, 12:43 Go to last post
  • Voltaire

There is no available content written by Voltaire