• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: wobbly Today, 09:34 Go to last post
    Southern scratcher

Aprilia RS660

Thread Starter: Southern scratcher

As a Pro Twins racer I have been following this one with interest for the past year since it was revealed as a concept at the EICMA show in Milan. Looks like the covers are going to be lifted on the production model next week. Should blow the doors off the existing Japanese 650's. ...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Today, 07:18 Go to last post
    OopsClunkThud

Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Q&A

Thread Starter: OopsClunkThud

Starting this thread to share tips and tricks for simulating 2D and 3D flows in engines. The hope is that we can build up a database of tools and common settings/methods that deliver reliable results, and that this will allow us to investigate and validate engine design ideas. There are many tools...

Last Post By: OopsClunkThud Today, 06:10 Go to last post
    dangerous

Swann, Kiwibike or other

Thread Starter: dangerous

so....Iv been a vero customer for ever, so was about to just go with them no questions asked... but just rang swann and they will damn near half the premium, had me thinking so rang kiwibike insurance... will do both bikes as one and cheaper again... so prices ranging from 400- 1100 WTF! But...

Last Post By: SaferRides Today, 01:57 Go to last post
    reasonable

Honda CRF300 Rally

Thread Starter: reasonable

Here's an Australian review of the 300 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpWrdIekcGg Has anyone heard when this is available in NZ & pricing ? thanks

Last Post By: KevinD Yesterday, 13:06 Go to last post
    Mark Lyndon

Gsxr-h 1987

Thread Starter: Mark Lyndon

Hi Looking for some rear side panels for my newly acquired Slabby...anyone got some or know of someone who has? Cheers Mark

Last Post By: jellywrestler Today, 11:09 Go to last post