• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: sniemisto Today, 01:51 Go to last post
    The_Dover

South Auckland Thursday Night Ride

Thread Starter: The_Dover

Alright then you homo's in order to save a 100km round trip to the Albany Pub and avoid the attention of the filth I'm organising a South Auckland Thursday Night Ride. Organising being a loose description. I have a route in mind, sadly I don't know where the pubs are around south yet but I will...

Last Post By: eldog Yesterday, 23:16 Go to last post
    Denniso

The DR650 thread

Thread Starter: Denniso

Finaly figured out what to do about the stack of tyres off my motard , I bought a new DR650 and spoked on 17 inch rims , what a blast for such a soft bike it is stupid fast on the road ( allready pissed off quite a few road bikes ) but it's a lot better in the shingle than I thought it would be ,...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Yesterday, 17:45 Go to last post
    speedpro

Thread Starter: speedpro

#6 is dead. Long live #6. After 17 years.

Last Post By: speedpro Yesterday, 21:05 Go to last post
    JATZ

Jatz's travels

Thread Starter: JATZ

Hello :wavey: I thought it was about time I started posting some trip stuff again. It's been a while, and I've been clocking up a few K's and been on a bit of a journey :yeah: so thought I'd share with the group I'll start with my trip to the Brass and beyond and may add some other stuff as it...

Last Post By: eldog Yesterday, 23:17 Go to last post
    Autech

MotoGP 2021

Thread Starter: Autech

Okay I'll start the new year's thread this time to save Merv doing it. Got a big shuffle in teams for this one boys, lets hope Ducati have finally cracked on to a good combination with Miller and Bags after so many years. I'm also hoping Aprilia will have fixed their engine gremlins from...

Last Post By: george formby Yesterday, 16:09 Go to last post
    TheQueenIsDead

2003 CBR600RR: Starts fine, turns off, won't start

Thread Starter: TheQueenIsDead

Hey there, first post and a bit of a rookie in the repairs department, go easy on me! Was wondering if anyone can help me diagnose an interesting issue with a CBR I picked up recently. The Symptoms This morning I turned her on, started pretty-a-ok, let her run up to temp and then headed to...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Yesterday, 17:40 Go to last post
    KevinD

KTM 750 Range to Debut Soon

Thread Starter: KevinD

Made in China for a global market, KTMís new 750 will plug a midrange hole. I wonder if these will come to NZ ? If the pricing were keen it'd sell OK I think. https://www.cycleworld.com/story/bikes/ktm-750-range-to-debut-soon/

Last Post By: Gremlin Yesterday, 21:26 Go to last post
  • Bonez

There is no available content written by Bonez