• Most Active Threads

onearmedbandit

MotoGP 2024

Thread Starter: onearmedbandit

With only 2 days until the new year, and just over 2 months until the season starts it's time for a new thread. Who's your money on? Will Bagnia do the triple? Will Marc return to former glory and bring us a season in which he dominates? Will Martin secure his dream to win a championship?...

Last Post By: iYRe Today, 08:06 Go to last post
    rastuscat

Riding like a dickhead - confessions of an old biker.

Thread Starter: rastuscat

Just saw this. Kind of feel it hits the mark. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqxEyKv_Lrw Lots of crashes on group rides.

Last Post By: rastuscat Today, 10:27 Go to last post
    Cosmik de Bris

winter sun woe

Thread Starter: Cosmik de Bris

hi all, just back from a short ride but the sun at this time of year is truly awful. i think i may be a little bit more sensitive to this because of my 75 year old eyes that have had cataracts fixed and then both retinas detached (thank you sean). to cap it off i have to wear glasses since my 75th...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Today, 07:36 Go to last post
    Berries

Higher octane fuels in lower south island

Thread Starter: Berries

So I am dredging this old thread really but figured nobody would read it in that part of the forum - Race-fuel-in-the-S-I Just got me a bike where the manual recommends 98 octane. The three stations near me only go to 95 so it is a 30km round trip to Dunedin to fill up at one of the self serve...

Last Post By: Grumph Today, 08:51 Go to last post
    jellywrestler

Where are all the bounty hunters?

Thread Starter: jellywrestler

With $80k up for grabs and a lot of screwed up lotto tickets from the last fortnight how many are heading to the king country to try and flush out tom Phillips and his 3 kids and claim $80k? haven't seen the poster yet, does it say dead or alive? The region could get a little feral for a...

Last Post By: R650R Yesterday, 15:46 Go to last post
  • GTRMAN

There is no available content written by GTRMAN