• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: ceci Yesterday, 23:36 Go to last post
    Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: pritch Yesterday, 16:20 Go to last post
    JATZ

Jatz's travels

Thread Starter: JATZ

Hello :wavey: I thought it was about time I started posting some trip stuff again. It's been a while, and I've been clocking up a few K's and been on a bit of a journey :yeah: so thought I'd share with the group I'll start with my trip to the Brass and beyond and may add some other stuff as it...

Last Post By: JATZ Yesterday, 22:26 Go to last post
    Autech

MotoGP 2021

Thread Starter: Autech

Okay I'll start the new year's thread this time to save Merv doing it. Got a big shuffle in teams for this one boys, lets hope Ducati have finally cracked on to a good combination with Miller and Bags after so many years. I'm also hoping Aprilia will have fixed their engine gremlins from...

Last Post By: pritch Yesterday, 22:14 Go to last post
    jellywrestler

One of new zealands fine upstanding motorcycle dealers?

Thread Starter: jellywrestler

https://video.fwlg2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t39.24130-2/10000000_241603153920592_1259393968722225242_n.mp4?_nc_cat=103&_nc_sid=985c63&efg=eyJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6Im9lcF9oZCJ9&_nc_ohc=dzQmMS9EN4cAX8yNSSS&_nc_ht=video.fwlg2-1.fna&oh=c625729ab0d6748f72a0f548ae30dfbe&oe=5EDC31D7

Last Post By: ojyamaha Yesterday, 18:05 Go to last post
    johcar

Close call....

Thread Starter: johcar

Commuting home on Friday and a dickhead in a blue tradie ute deliberately tries to take me out. The video shows: he's not indicating to change lanes there's no opening in the lane to our left the vehicle in front is not braking (therefore not an evasive measure)

Last Post By: onearmedbandit Yesterday, 11:20 Go to last post
    SudsierToaster

register/re vin a classic

Thread Starter: SudsierToaster

Hopefully someone on here can help me out, iv recently acquired an old 1982 XS400RK for a steal and am looking to get it back on the road. the only problem is that its an old farm bike and the guy I got it off has no history on it. no plates, no knowledge on previous registered owner etc. I'm going...

Last Post By: Growlybear Yesterday, 14:06 Go to last post
    1/32 man

any Triumph street twin owners here?

Thread Starter: 1/32 man

Hello fellow riders Wondering if you are the owner of the Triumph ST and how are you finding your owner experience or any other thing regarding the ST. Thanks in advance 1/32 man

Last Post By: HenryDorsetCase Yesterday, 16:25 Go to last post
    aaronnaz

Motorcycle WOF Auckland 2021

Thread Starter: aaronnaz

Hey Team, let us start up a new thread regarding where you go for your WOF in Auckland in 2021. Give us the price you paid and how competent you feel the assessor was (this is your opinion nothing more). I wanted to start this up again to create some competition with WOF prices. It's just...

Last Post By: Jeeper Yesterday, 12:17 Go to last post
    Growlybear

Thanks for the add.

Thread Starter: Growlybear

Looking forward to sharing stories and info. I am 66yo ,live in Ashburton, and ride my original, unrestored 1983 Yamaha XJ750E.

Last Post By: Growlybear Yesterday, 14:04 Go to last post
  • CDFloss

There is no available content written by CDFloss