• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: Condyn Today, 12:33 Go to last post
    The_Dover

South Auckland Thursday Night Ride

Thread Starter: The_Dover

Alright then you homo's in order to save a 100km round trip to the Albany Pub and avoid the attention of the filth I'm organising a South Auckland Thursday Night Ride. Organising being a loose description. I have a route in mind, sadly I don't know where the pubs are around south yet but I will...

Last Post By: eldog Yesterday, 20:27 Go to last post
    Bonez

Back on the road. '76 CB550F Super Sport

Thread Starter: Bonez

Got my '76 CB550 Super Sport back on the road after a 10 year park up. Had a few health issues and got rid of most of my70s/80s m/cand Connie has taken over most of the shed for her woodwork work shop. I did keep my CB550F and Dads R80 which my brother now has. The BMW wasn't really my thing....

Last Post By: Bonez Today, 11:03 Go to last post
    Autech

MotoGP 2021

Thread Starter: Autech

Okay I'll start the new year's thread this time to save Merv doing it. Got a big shuffle in teams for this one boys, lets hope Ducati have finally cracked on to a good combination with Miller and Bags after so many years. I'm also hoping Aprilia will have fixed their engine gremlins from...

Last Post By: pete376403 Yesterday, 17:12 Go to last post
    actungbaby

Your comments am speechless

Thread Starter: actungbaby

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/124138932/businessman-escapes-conviction-after-fatal-crash-that-killed-north-canterbury-father?cid=app-android Sent from my CPH1941 using Tapatalk

Last Post By: baffa Yesterday, 15:44 Go to last post
    rastuscat

Braking - My Take

Thread Starter: rastuscat

Which brake is the most powerful on the bike? Which is the most stable? I don't have a favourite brake. I use both, in different proportions related to the circumstances in play at the time. Lean angle, momentum (speed), necessity, coefficient of surface friction, that sort of stuff. I...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Today, 07:21 Go to last post
    alanadavid

Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750

Thread Starter: alanadavid

What would you prefer? A new Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Vs 2016 Harley-Davidson Street 750 (used - 5873 miles)

Last Post By: bert_is_evil Yesterday, 21:50 Go to last post
    RDJ

Tire shelf life question

Thread Starter: RDJ

Could not find this answered elsewhere so here goes: with supply chain disruptions, I'm setting aside a few likely spares for the remaining bikes in the shed, even though my bike miles are down because, reasons. One of the less likely spares be tires. When they've needed replacing in the past...

Last Post By: Bonez Today, 05:27 Go to last post
    Greenhonnet

Anyone knows the 1992 Yamaha FZX Zeal 250cc with 4 cylinders?

Thread Starter: Greenhonnet

Kiaora Kotoa Katoa, Does anyone familiar with that above bike, Someone is keen to have a swap with me on my good old 1987 Yamha XZ400. I am not too sure shall I go ahead with his offer. It's needed front tyre and brake pads, the FZX, to pass the wof by the sound. Nga Mihi Nui:yawn::blink:

Last Post By: Greenhonnet Yesterday, 22:43 Go to last post
    mulletman

Triplezee

Thread Starter: mulletman

Hi all , has anyone with a Gen 2 Tenere had their ECU flashed with John ? What were you trying to achieve and were you happy with the results ? My Tenere came with an Arrow header, stock pipe and K&N airfilter , im picking up a used Akro next week but prolly wont fit till the ECU is flashed...

Last Post By: mulletman Today, 08:57 Go to last post
  • Mr Motorcycles

by Published on 3rd November 2010 16:06

Mr Motorcycles 20th Anniversary Sale,

Yes from humble beginnings as Mike Ramsey Kawasaki in 1990 Mr Motorcycles celebrates 20 years in business.

For this Celebration we are running a 12 hour sale, 10am to 10 pm on Thursday 11th November, with a huge range of Motorcycles and Accessories for sale at up to 50% off RRP, With Team Kawasaki and Suzuki Riders from the Super X Series on Site

Huge Specials on Brands Like Alpinestars, Fox, Thor, Dri Rider, Shoei, Metal Mulisha, Ilabb, Five, Teknic, One Industries, Loose Kid Industries,

Top NZ Motocross Riders Ben Townley and Cody Cooper will be in store early evening, catch up for an autograph

BBQ running and refreshments served, Join Mr Motorcycles Staff for the celebration, all former staff are welcome for a catch up as well.