• Most Active Threads

The_Dover

South Auckland Thursday Night Ride

Thread Starter: The_Dover

Alright then you homo's in order to save a 100km round trip to the Albany Pub and avoid the attention of the filth I'm organising a South Auckland Thursday Night Ride. Organising being a loose description. I have a route in mind, sadly I don't know where the pubs are around south yet but I will...

Last Post By: oldguy Yesterday, 15:52 Go to last post
    scootnz

John Dale Motorcycles, K' Rd, Auckland

Thread Starter: scootnz

Any older KB'rs who remember John Dale Motorcycles? The Master? The shop closed in 1974. I am specifically interested in the scooters they assembled and sold, but also any other tidbits, and wondered if anyone on KB had any memories to offer. This is for a story/article I am putting...

Last Post By: Swoop Yesterday, 12:09 Go to last post
    Odakyu-sen

CB500X vs. CRF300 Rally for sealed/metal touring

Thread Starter: Odakyu-sen

I enjoy unsealed-road touring. I am not interested in true off-road or forestry trail or farmland riding. Back in 2013 I bought a new KLR650. I really enjoyed it, but it had a couple of problems. It wasn't happy at cruising over 110 km/h; it would start to drink oil if you went any faster. Two...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Yesterday, 20:07 Go to last post
    Greenhonnet

Seat Cover for 1997 Suzuki GS500E

Thread Starter: Greenhonnet

Kiaora, tena kotoa katoa... Looking for the seat cover for my 1997 Suzki GS500E. It has got a white latch at the front end close to the fuel tank. Sean 0276644396

Last Post By: F5 Dave Yesterday, 12:11 Go to last post
    newzealand

Ninja 300 Oil Viewing port cracked - Help!

Thread Starter: newzealand

Hey guys, new forum member and rider here. Was practicing tight right turns and hit a curb at a low speed causing me to drop my Ninja 300, the rear brake lever took the brunt and smashed the oil viewing port. My current options are to wait for a replacement which could take ages due to covid...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Yesterday, 06:23 Go to last post
    geoffm

Kids dirt bikes

Thread Starter: geoffm

Mr 12, who is fairly short but I expect will take off as a teenager soon, has a PW80 for hacking around the farm. It is now getting a bit small so what is the next steep? Large wheel KLX110? The stadnard KLX110 and it's equivalents dont seem a lot taller than the PW80. I woudl prefer electric...

Last Post By: scott411 Yesterday, 08:57 Go to last post
  • malcy25

There is no available content written by malcy25