• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: guyhockley Today, 09:37 Go to last post
    jellywrestler

MotoGP 2019

Thread Starter: jellywrestler

I haven't been to a Moto GP as yet and reckon given others enthusiasm for them they're probably a good show? I'm thinking I should get my arse along to one in 2019 Figuring you lot would be able to enlighten me on to which meeting is the best one and why? Might as well get the inside info after...

Last Post By: merv Today, 16:11 Go to last post
    Grumph

A Revival Mission...

Thread Starter: Grumph

If it's good enough for Sidecar Bob to have to revive the odd RC30 or OW01 I thought I'd better start another project.... This is my EX500 Kawasaki based F3 bike. Usually ridden by Mark Taylor, it led Nationals, should have won at least one...Should have won Wanganui (arm pump...) But did win...

Last Post By: Grumph Today, 18:50 Go to last post
    Mr. Peanut

Who ruined kiwibiker?

Thread Starter: Mr. Peanut

This site used to crackle with activity, now it feels like a graveyard. All went downhill after they banned WINJA :yes:

Last Post By: Blackbird Today, 21:05 Go to last post
    sidecar bob

RC30 What does this mean?

Thread Starter: sidecar bob

I've been stripping a RC30 today to recommission as a post classic race bike. It has these markings on the head. It's probably an engine builders mark. Does anybody know the origins or significance? Thanks.

Last Post By: Grumph Today, 19:10 Go to last post
    Mr. Peanut

TF125 Racing Series

Thread Starter: Mr. Peanut

What do you think about a TF125 track racing series? No limit on engine modification, hand grenades ported to within an inch of their life, must run stock suspension.

Last Post By: Mr. Peanut Today, 16:16 Go to last post
  • slofox

There is no available content written by slofox