• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: Frits Overmars Today, 09:30 Go to last post
    jellywrestler

MotoGP 2019

Thread Starter: jellywrestler

I haven't been to a Moto GP as yet and reckon given others enthusiasm for them they're probably a good show? I'm thinking I should get my arse along to one in 2019 Figuring you lot would be able to enlighten me on to which meeting is the best one and why? Might as well get the inside info after...

Last Post By: merv Yesterday, 20:58 Go to last post
    Voltaire

Classics on Trade Me

Thread Starter: Voltaire

30's meets modern BMW http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=950908075 Nice Monza http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=948469965

Last Post By: ojyamaha Yesterday, 18:37 Go to last post
    Mr. Peanut

Who ruined kiwibiker?

Thread Starter: Mr. Peanut

This site used to crackle with activity, now it feels like a graveyard. All went downhill after they banned WINJA :yes:

Last Post By: Brett Today, 07:28 Go to last post
    riffer

Surviving bad crashes

Thread Starter: riffer

I don't post on here as often as I used to. The rise of social media has a lot to do with that, but also I've been a bit away from motorcycling. Two years ago today I slammed into the side of a Nissan Navara at a speed between 60 and 80 km/h when its driver pulled out of a driveway into the path...

Last Post By: rastuscat Today, 09:19 Go to last post
    rocketman1

Being seen. Why is black the favoured colour for motorcyclists?

Thread Starter: rocketman1

Black jackets, pants, helmets, is it fashion, or is it cool to be in black and be hard to see. Most motorcycle stores have majority black clothing for sale Hey I have black jackets , pants and boots, I wear this colour only because, it is the main colour the shops sell. BUT, I have a silver...

Last Post By: GazzaH Yesterday, 18:11 Go to last post
    Blizzo

suzuki GP125 ignition issues

Thread Starter: Blizzo

morning chaps, i know this is a real open ended question that is super hard to diagnose via the internet, but thought i would try. actually thought i should post on the Bucket thread as there seems to be a few GPs used for racing. Anyway my issue is i have purchased an ex riding school GP125,...

Last Post By: Blizzo Today, 06:38 Go to last post
    HEsch

Tyre/puncture repair

Thread Starter: HEsch

I ended up with the wrong type of screw yesterday - one stuck in my tyre. First flat I've had to deal with. Bike is safely parked at my place. I have roadside assist who will tow it to (named repairer of my choice) or I can limp it the 350m to Coleman's, just around the corner. Are there any...

Last Post By: Jeff Sichoe Today, 09:39 Go to last post
    jellywrestler

Custom bikes that may have gone a little to far......

Thread Starter: jellywrestler

I see plenty of toys, and fads, some are great some just seem to have taken things a little too far.

Last Post By: husaberg Yesterday, 18:01 Go to last post
    MD

Ducati V2 Pangale 2020- an Italian beauty

Thread Starter: MD

So after being a grinch and criticizing the looks of the 2020 Suzuki Vstrom, it's time to heap praise on bike designers. The 2020 V2 Panigale is gorgeous!:drool::2thumbsup I'm not a horsepower chaser myself so reading the first ride impressions made me smile, comments along the lines of a...

Last Post By: Laava Yesterday, 21:41 Go to last post
  • MarkH

There is no available content written by MarkH