• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: husaberg Today, 19:41 Go to last post
    Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Today, 20:15 Go to last post
    The_Dover

South Auckland Thursday Night Ride

Thread Starter: The_Dover

Alright then you homo's in order to save a 100km round trip to the Albany Pub and avoid the attention of the filth I'm organising a South Auckland Thursday Night Ride. Organising being a loose description. I have a route in mind, sadly I don't know where the pubs are around south yet but I will...

Last Post By: caseye Today, 17:27 Go to last post
    Mr. Peanut

Who ruined kiwibiker?

Thread Starter: Mr. Peanut

This site used to crackle with activity, now it feels like a graveyard. All went downhill after they banned WINJA :yes:

Last Post By: Kickaha Today, 19:07 Go to last post
    Mental Trousers

Different/unusual chassis

Thread Starter: Mental Trousers

There's a thread on different/unusual engines so I thought I'd start one on different chassis. Ray Van Steenwyk has come up with a different take on hub centre steering. All of the suspension is moved behind the wheel (in the attachment it's the red bits) while the triangle that holds the...

Last Post By: garyrees Today, 07:31 Go to last post
    riffer

Surviving bad crashes

Thread Starter: riffer

I don't post on here as often as I used to. The rise of social media has a lot to do with that, but also I've been a bit away from motorcycling. Two years ago today I slammed into the side of a Nissan Navara at a speed between 60 and 80 km/h when its driver pulled out of a driveway into the path...

Last Post By: Berries Today, 22:12 Go to last post
    rudolph

1973 Suzuki TM250 replica

Thread Starter: rudolph

I have acquired a 1973 Suzuki TS250 savage in a condition that is not worth restoring, engine looks like it has never been apart, and the thing isn't flogged out in every joint on the frame, but it looks like it has been in a dusty old barn. Someone has offered me $150 for a pile of stuff I have...

Last Post By: jellywrestler Today, 20:44 Go to last post
    pete376403

Wayne Rainey rides again, 26 years after the accident

Thread Starter: pete376403

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imqwHIjwO2w&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR2C4c57bka5SE3oTsriL8nZ783bYPEejGCqsLxgbi1C0APG7BS1gQR7zvo

Last Post By: onearmedbandit Today, 10:36 Go to last post
  • scuzeme

There is no available content written by scuzeme