• Most Active Threads

Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: HenryDorsetCase Yesterday, 22:14 Go to last post
    Owl

Tag o rama!

Thread Starter: Owl

Rules are easy...and borrowed from Waikato! #1 - Find the tag and reproduce the photo (as best as possible). The first person to post a found tag gets to place the next tag. If you get a tag, but somebody else posts their picture first, you lose. #2 - Take the tag to a new location (location...

Last Post By: Owl Today, 12:23 Go to last post
    elad3000

2011 Hornet fuel economy

Thread Starter: elad3000

Hi guys , Just bought myself my first full power bike, a 2011 Honda Cb600f Hornet. Love the thing, lots a fun! I have one issue with it, I'm only getting just over 200km from a full tank before the gauge starts flashing, I just want to know if this is normal. Apparently it has a 19 litre tank...

Last Post By: Frodo Today, 07:37 Go to last post
    TravellingSaffa

Doing my full assessment today and I am strangely nervous!

Thread Starter: TravellingSaffa

Doing 2 hours of private coaching this afternoon before taking on my CBTA Full. Any tips?

Last Post By: FJRider Yesterday, 13:16 Go to last post
    Autech

MotoGP 2021

Thread Starter: Autech

Okay I'll start the new year's thread this time to save Merv doing it. Got a big shuffle in teams for this one boys, lets hope Ducati have finally cracked on to a good combination with Miller and Bags after so many years. I'm also hoping Aprilia will have fixed their engine gremlins from...

Last Post By: pritch Today, 09:24 Go to last post
    1/32 man

Keeping cool... what do you wear?

Thread Starter: 1/32 man

24 degrees here this arvo, not that hot but after an hour on the Hawke’s Bay roads I noticed how hot I got...sweaty even. Looking for suggestions on Summer riding clothing...or other tips to stay comfortable. TIA

Last Post By: 1/32 man Today, 06:38 Go to last post
  • BMWST?

There is no available content written by BMWST?