• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: wobbly Today, 14:08 Go to last post
    Sis

South Auckland Street Skills

Thread Starter: Sis

South Auckland Street Skills or SASS After checking out NASS, I thought it would be time to try another SASS Same Rules as NASS apply South Auckland Street Skills - SASS What: Riding skills practise When: Tuesday Nights, starting on Feb 2nd 2011 Where: Meet at Shell Service Station,...

Last Post By: aws Yesterday, 23:54 Go to last post
    husaberg

Oddball engines and prototypes

Thread Starter: husaberg

As the title says........

Last Post By: WilDun Today, 13:42 Go to last post
    layton

Tf 125 motor bucket thingy

Thread Starter: layton

Well, I thought it would be a good idea to tear Into this motor while I am stuck at home, was just going to check top end but the left hand main bearing didn't feel right so split the cases found rust on the bearing and putting where the oil seal sits. I got the motor in unknown condition no...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Yesterday, 20:04 Go to last post
    MD

Roads don't cause crashes- bad driving behaviour does

Thread Starter: MD

For years we hear people blame our road construction for crashes. It's because of the dangerous twisty roads, the hills, the gullies all used as excuses for crashes. It's the hills fault, it's the narrowness, it's the incline or the decline, the curve or the drop-off at the road side fault. If...

Last Post By: Bonez Today, 10:36 Go to last post
    husaberg

Kevin Cameron

Thread Starter: husaberg

Guru, AMA tech inspector, and probably the best technical editor who ever wrote Yeah i know it doesn't belong in buckets but there is less a-hole here

Last Post By: husaberg Today, 00:30 Go to last post
    DieDemon

Suzuki Bandit 250 1990 - Service Manual

Thread Starter: DieDemon

Hey can anyone point me in a direction to find a service manual for a Suzuki Bandit 250 1990. Been looking for awhile and everything I'm coming across online are dead links or Russian hackers. Cheers

Last Post By: Bonez Yesterday, 17:22 Go to last post
    toycollector10

Shoutout to Chase Motorcycle Movers

Thread Starter: toycollector10

Allan and Jo provide a fantastic service. My job was for a pick up from a remote, out of the way location off SH4 in central North Island. Another motorcycle transport company quoted the same price but would not get off the main highway even though they advertise on their website as "door to door",...

Last Post By: caseye Today, 10:38 Go to last post
  • wayne

There is no available content written by wayne