• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Today, 20:26 Go to last post
    Owl

Tag o rama!

Thread Starter: Owl

Rules are easy...and borrowed from Waikato! #1 - Find the tag and reproduce the photo (as best as possible). The first person to post a found tag gets to place the next tag. If you get a tag, but somebody else posts their picture first, you lose. #2 - Take the tag to a new location (location...

Last Post By: biggo Today, 13:50 Go to last post
    jellywrestler

MotoGP 2019

Thread Starter: jellywrestler

I haven't been to a Moto GP as yet and reckon given others enthusiasm for them they're probably a good show? I'm thinking I should get my arse along to one in 2019 Figuring you lot would be able to enlighten me on to which meeting is the best one and why? Might as well get the inside info after...

Last Post By: roogazza Today, 18:05 Go to last post
    iwilson

Norton Dominator SS

Thread Starter: iwilson

Just picked her up today. First one on the road in NZ of four allocated. Feeling the love. Megaphones are apparently insanely loud (which are included), so have left the stock pipes on till I hear one of the other bikes. With the stock pipes, not as bad in the flesh as I thought they...

Last Post By: pritch Yesterday, 22:04 Go to last post
    riffer

Surviving bad crashes

Thread Starter: riffer

I don't post on here as often as I used to. The rise of social media has a lot to do with that, but also I've been a bit away from motorcycling. Two years ago today I slammed into the side of a Nissan Navara at a speed between 60 and 80 km/h when its driver pulled out of a driveway into the path...

Last Post By: GazzaH Today, 18:42 Go to last post
    rastuscat

Mandatory ABS

Thread Starter: rastuscat

Copy and paste. Not my opinion. Life-saving motorcycle technology to be mandatory from April 2020 The most significant change to motorcycle safety in New Zealand in decades is on the way with the introduction of mandatory requirements for anti-lock braking systems (ABS) starting from...

Last Post By: Taxythingy Today, 18:59 Go to last post
    Dak S83

GSX750ESD Is Going To Burn

Thread Starter: Dak S83

I'm about to set fire to this damn thing, carbs all back and bike all back together and what do ya know, it wont frickin spark again. It's back to the randowm spark thing when you let go of the starter button. It MUST be the right hand switch gear, cant pull the switch completely apart as far as...

Last Post By: SaferRides Today, 13:10 Go to last post
  • pritch

There is no available content written by pritch