• Most Active Threads

speedpro

Thread Starter: speedpro

#6 is dead. Long live #6. After 17 years.

Last Post By: F5 Dave Today, 07:24 Go to last post
    Autech

MotoGP 2021

Thread Starter: Autech

Okay I'll start the new year's thread this time to save Merv doing it. Got a big shuffle in teams for this one boys, lets hope Ducati have finally cracked on to a good combination with Miller and Bags after so many years. I'm also hoping Aprilia will have fixed their engine gremlins from...

Last Post By: iYRe Today, 10:06 Go to last post
    toycollector10

High speed chase on Johns Road, Christchurch, 3 pm (ish)

Thread Starter: toycollector10

The dude was going at least 200 kph southbound with a motorcycle cop about 1 km behind trying to catch him? The *perp was on a big V twin with a white tank. I saw it from the dog park. I think he might have got away.

Last Post By: F5 Dave Yesterday, 19:18 Go to last post
    Euro2018

Car parking for free, but needs a bike

Thread Starter: Euro2018

I have a little scam going which gives me free, unlimited parking in a nearby car parking building. This is a car park building that charges cars, but bikes are free. Car parking under 30 mins is free (covers the situation where you drive in, can't find an empty park, so leave again) Drive in,...

Last Post By: jellywrestler Yesterday, 20:52 Go to last post
    LFrog

Engineering Firms

Thread Starter: LFrog

Hey team, I'm new here and in a bit of a pickle. I ride a Husqvarna Nuda 900 which I've been slowly modifying to be a bike that I will never sell or get rid of. But I've had some engine troubles and the cams are a bit shot at the moment, I can buy new cams for a bit of a pretty penny but I...

Last Post By: rustys Today, 08:58 Go to last post
  • pritch

There is no available content written by pritch