• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: jfn2 Today, 16:45 Go to last post
    Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Yesterday, 20:43 Go to last post
    The_Dover

South Auckland Thursday Night Ride

Thread Starter: The_Dover

Alright then you homo's in order to save a 100km round trip to the Albany Pub and avoid the attention of the filth I'm organising a South Auckland Thursday Night Ride. Organising being a loose description. I have a route in mind, sadly I don't know where the pubs are around south yet but I will...

Last Post By: caseye Yesterday, 21:24 Go to last post
    merv

MotoGP 2020

Thread Starter: merv

Okay I'll start the new year's thread this time to save jellywrestler doing it. So Alex Marquez is now confirmed as Marc's team mate at Repsol Honda. It will be interesting to see how he goes in the first tests later today as he hasn't really set the other classes alight like his older brother...

Last Post By: steveyb Today, 10:10 Go to last post
    Haufen

the clean two-stroke thread

Thread Starter: Haufen

As our beloved two-strokes are likely to disappear in the not so distant future, this thread shall serve as pool a for anything clean two-stroke related. The goal of this thread is to provide information, share the latest news and publications on two-stroke technology and discuss possible ways...

Last Post By: Flettner Today, 16:14 Go to last post
    rastuscat

ACC Cashback.

Thread Starter: rastuscat

Keep an eye on the media on Monday 1 July, at 10 a.m. There's a media release coming.

Last Post By: rastuscat Today, 13:43 Go to last post
    TravellingSaffa

Ruroc Helmets

Thread Starter: TravellingSaffa

Anyone use one of these? I absolutely love the look of them and they are not badly priced. But nervous to buy something online without some local feedback? https://www.ruroc.com/en_row/berserker

Last Post By: pritch Yesterday, 19:37 Go to last post
    Scouse

The real cool thung about owning a Triumph

Thread Starter: Scouse

yep like the title of this post says The real cool thung about owning a Triumph is the RAT rides. The organiser of these rides seems to do this only for the pleasure of riding in a group cause there is fuck all in it apart from that. what is realy cool though is that I got to hear about todays ride...

Last Post By: Fisher Yesterday, 22:43 Go to last post
    BarryM

Helmet cam / bike cam

Thread Starter: BarryM

Hi everybody, First post from beginner rider... I am looking for advice on helmet cam or bike mounted cam. Helmet mounted? Frame/bars mounted? Battery operated or hard wired? Also any advice on quality makes?

Last Post By: BarryM Today, 16:07 Go to last post
    Navy Boy

HOG repair at the top of the South Island

Thread Starter: Navy Boy

Hi All My wife's Sportster 883 has developed what appears to be an electrical fault. The fuel pump isn't priming when the ignition is flashed up. I've done the usual such as checking the fob battery, fuses and relays on the bike as well as checking the fuel pump connector itself however it...

Last Post By: Navy Boy Yesterday, 18:56 Go to last post
  • HenryDorsetCase

There is no available content written by HenryDorsetCase