• Most Active Threads

Haufen

the clean two-stroke thread

Thread Starter: Haufen

As our beloved two-strokes are likely to disappear in the not so distant future, this thread shall serve as pool a for anything clean two-stroke related. The goal of this thread is to provide information, share the latest news and publications on two-stroke technology and discuss possible ways...

Last Post By: Pursang Yesterday, 21:33 Go to last post
    1/32 man

Do you wear ear plugs?

Thread Starter: 1/32 man

A mate showed me some he had custom made at an audiologist...said they were good but cost him $150. Are there cheaper but still effective options. After today’s ride of about 70mins I am contemplating using some. Any comments or opinions welcome.

Last Post By: pete376403 Yesterday, 17:20 Go to last post
    Miklagraad

Chopper build advice

Thread Starter: Miklagraad

Hi everyone, first post on this site. I'm currently building a chopper from my 2000 harley davidson sportster,using a weld on hardtail kit.This means I keep the front half of the frame and my factory vin number on the neck of the frame. I'm looking for some advice about getting the bike...

Last Post By: FJRider Yesterday, 21:33 Go to last post
    1/32 man

Is there such a thing as quiet helmets?

Thread Starter: 1/32 man

Having recently got back on a bike I needed to gear up as economically as I could. I bought a Bell qualifier helmet from TM $200 On recent rides the wind noise seems to have got worse and on inspection the left visor mount/clip/swivel doesnt seem right. After some pushing, cussing, jiggling...

Last Post By: BMWST? Yesterday, 19:46 Go to last post
    rocketman1

Noisy tyres- Adventure type

Thread Starter: rocketman1

Just reading up on why certain tyres on some of my bikes are so noisy? Seems alot of other riders have the same problem with adventure type tyres on tarsealed roads I have a Continental TKC70 on the front of my BMW. I find it a very noisy tyre, sound like severe case of a bad wheel bearing...

Last Post By: Gremlin Yesterday, 20:13 Go to last post
    nerrrd

Electrics cut out completely while riding - likely causes?

Thread Starter: nerrrd

So on my way home today was happily riding along, everything normal, when the bike cut out altogether and I had to coast to the side of the road. The bike was completely dead, no dash lights, nothing. No response to turning the ignition key, nothing from the starter. I checked the battery...

Last Post By: nerrrd Yesterday, 20:17 Go to last post
  • HenryDorsetCase

There is no available content written by HenryDorsetCase