• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: wobbly Today, 13:46 Go to last post
    Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: ojyamaha Yesterday, 19:14 Go to last post
    Yow Ling

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

Last Post By: Flettner Yesterday, 19:06 Go to last post
    1/32 man

Do you wear ear plugs?

Thread Starter: 1/32 man

A mate showed me some he had custom made at an audiologist...said they were good but cost him $150. Are there cheaper but still effective options. After today’s ride of about 70mins I am contemplating using some. Any comments or opinions welcome.

Last Post By: 1/32 man Today, 07:50 Go to last post
    robajs

flat track racing canty

Thread Starter: robajs

anything happening In the canty area at all?

Last Post By: Calix Lee Today, 14:30 Go to last post
    dangerous

east cape roads

Thread Starter: dangerous

hey... ok unfamiliar with the area right, but will be hicks bay direction for a national rally... i'm looking at alternative routs eg whats the road like between waipaoa to Frasertown... including Hangaora and Ruakituri? no more than 200k between fuel stops?

Last Post By: Frodo Today, 08:45 Go to last post
    nerrrd

Electrics cut out completely while riding - likely causes?

Thread Starter: nerrrd

So on my way home today was happily riding along, everything normal, when the bike cut out altogether and I had to coast to the side of the road. The bike was completely dead, no dash lights, nothing. No response to turning the ignition key, nothing from the starter. I checked the battery...

Last Post By: Jeeper Today, 13:05 Go to last post
    Frodo

Six day ride in the North Island

Thread Starter: Frodo

A relatively quiet time before Christmas and the promise of good weather encouraged me to take a quick ride (six days, 2000km) around the North Island south of Auckland. I had just completed a 50,000km service of the bike, so we were ready to go. I left home on the Kapiti Coast, up through the...

Last Post By: Frodo Today, 14:04 Go to last post
    Miklagraad

Chopper build advice

Thread Starter: Miklagraad

Hi everyone, first post on this site. I'm currently building a chopper from my 2000 harley davidson sportster,using a weld on hardtail kit.This means I keep the front half of the frame and my factory vin number on the neck of the frame. I'm looking for some advice about getting the bike...

Last Post By: tigertim20 Yesterday, 17:50 Go to last post
    elad3000

2011 Hornet fuel economy

Thread Starter: elad3000

Hi guys , Just bought myself my first full power bike, a 2011 Honda Cb600f Hornet. Love the thing, lots a fun! I have one issue with it, I'm only getting just over 200km from a full tank before the gauge starts flashing, I just want to know if this is normal. Apparently it has a 19 litre tank...

Last Post By: Navy Boy Today, 15:08 Go to last post
  • HenryDorsetCase

There is no available content written by HenryDorsetCase