• Most Active Threads

Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: Bonez Today, 08:34 Go to last post
    Dargor

Tag o rama!

Thread Starter: Dargor

That game that all the cool people are playing. Rules are easy... #1 - Find the tag and reproduce the photo (as best as possible). The first person to post a found tag gets to place the next tag. If you get a tag, but somebody else posts their picture first, you lose. #2 - Take the tag to...

Last Post By: caseye Yesterday, 19:49 Go to last post
    TZ350

Speeduino 2T EFI Project

Thread Starter: TZ350

Moving on from Ecotrons, and Ecotrons is past history now I am moving forward with a Speeduino for my 2T two stroke EFI project. https://speeduino.com/wiki/index.php/Speeduino The mission is to find a way of taking a MAP value from the varying pressures in my two stroke crankcase so I can use...

Last Post By: ceci Yesterday, 21:07 Go to last post
    JimO

Moeraki crash

Thread Starter: JimO

i came across this not long after it happened, a campervan turned across the road in front of the motorcycle, he had nowhere to go, from what i saw the other car was stopped at the intersection.Lots of bikes on the road heading to the burt no excuse for not seeing the bike...

Last Post By: FJRider Yesterday, 20:41 Go to last post
    OddDuck

Summer running - 2000 Ducati ST2

Thread Starter: OddDuck

I've gone ahead and bought my second Ducati. Summertime. Time to ride again, getting a bike for the season while the 900SS is laid up with major engine rebuild work. It can be a bit of a saga, the fun and games involved in attempting to secure a reasonably reliable ride in the sub-$7K...

Last Post By: OddDuck Yesterday, 20:32 Go to last post
    el chupacabra

Yamaha RZ/Banshee build

Thread Starter: el chupacabra

Hello, long story short after years of owning RGV250s and having a couple of seizures chasing performance i decided to hack up my frame and fit a set of banshee cases i got from the states knowing that they had more potential for a lightweight race bike. (just for track days and the odd club races)...

Last Post By: Kickaha Yesterday, 15:34 Go to last post
    caseye

Impromtu rides notification page.

Thread Starter: caseye

Hello fellow KBérs. This thread is so anyone going somewhere on any given day can post up an impromptu ride (decided this morning, going to Rotorua)for example. Which I am today! Name a meeting point and a ride off time, show up there, wait till your ride off time and RIDE, hopefully with...

Last Post By: caseye Yesterday, 19:51 Go to last post
    Southern scratcher

M4 Exhaust importer

Thread Starter: Southern scratcher

Hi guys, does anyone know who imports M4 systems into NZ, if anyone? I'm after a full system for a SV650 race bike. I can get one from the states on ebay for $1200 inc freight but I heard you can get stung for import duties on goods over $1000.

Last Post By: Bonez Yesterday, 11:30 Go to last post
    Bonez

Show us your $45 a year regoed motorcycles.

Thread Starter: Bonez

As the thread title says. Show us you $45ish(VTNZ adds about $10) a year regoed motorcycles that you use on a regular basis and a few details about it. Mine is a '76 CB550 Super Sport I bought in 1986. Back on the road after a 10 year hiatus. Around $400 saw it back on the road in reliable...

Last Post By: Bonez Today, 06:25 Go to last post
  • WilDun

There is no available content written by WilDun