• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: philou Today, 02:53 Go to last post
    Owl

Tag o rama!

Thread Starter: Owl

Rules are easy...and borrowed from Waikato! #1 - Find the tag and reproduce the photo (as best as possible). The first person to post a found tag gets to place the next tag. If you get a tag, but somebody else posts their picture first, you lose. #2 - Take the tag to a new location (location...

Last Post By: Owl Yesterday, 17:24 Go to last post
    1vanvan1

Tag-o-rama (Auckland)

Thread Starter: 1vanvan1

Wellington is playing it, The guys in the Adventure forum are. So why can't Aucklanders play it. It seems like a bit of fun and an excuse to go for a ride!!! http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/group.php?groupid=107 Join the group, Read the rules, And start playing. Lets make this big! We...

Last Post By: aws Yesterday, 22:20 Go to last post
    pete-blen

Canterbury Trail Rides?

Thread Starter: pete-blen

Anyone thinking of doing the Lees Valley / Glenburn ride on the 1st.. I'm hopeing to make it.... http://www.myrides.co.nz/trail-rides-xidc53532.html

Last Post By: F5 Dave Yesterday, 06:42 Go to last post
    Jeeper

Death toll on the roads is virtually identical to 2019

Thread Starter: Jeeper

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/123849914/its-not-the-tourists-road-death-toll-virtually-unchanged-from-2019-despite-border-closures I have suspected this all along. Kiwi drivers are not as competent as they believe they are. In fact, my most recent road trip also supports the notion. In some...

Last Post By: Jeeper Yesterday, 22:00 Go to last post
    Drew

Manfeild long track, and racing thereon?

Thread Starter: Drew

I race sidecars, so this wouldn't really affect me greatly...unless of course a club ran the long track for nationals. Anyway, I want to know if there's a possibility of the full circuit becoming used again. The reason (as I understand it) is that there is too great a risk when rejoining the...

Last Post By: Hugo Nougo Yesterday, 21:11 Go to last post
    Autech

MotoGP 2021

Thread Starter: Autech

Okay I'll start the new year's thread this time to save Merv doing it. Got a big shuffle in teams for this one boys, lets hope Ducati have finally cracked on to a good combination with Miller and Bags after so many years. I'm also hoping Aprilia will have fixed their engine gremlins from...

Last Post By: Autech Yesterday, 15:47 Go to last post
    Kettlekev

Suzuki GT750 EFI Special

Thread Starter: Kettlekev

I am new to the forum so bear with me on posting issues. Over two years ago, having just restored an old GT750, I decided it might be fun to take one of those bikes and push the design as far as I could. Two years down the line and pending paint and final EFI work I have this..... I...

Last Post By: Kettlekev Today, 00:29 Go to last post
    alanadavid

Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750

Thread Starter: alanadavid

What would you prefer? A new Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Vs 2016 Harley-Davidson Street 750 (used - 5873 miles)

Last Post By: RDJ Yesterday, 20:55 Go to last post
    OddDuck

Tutoro automatic chain oiler

Thread Starter: OddDuck

A while ago I purchased, installed and rode with a Tutoro automatic chain oiler. It's been about 4,000 kms so far, haven't been through a chain and sprocket set change yet. I haven't used a Scottoiler or any of the other similar systems for continual chain oiling. The Tutoro is an unusual...

Last Post By: OddDuck Yesterday, 21:44 Go to last post
  • Katman

There is no available content written by Katman