• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: TZ350 Today, 09:01 Go to last post
    The_Dover

South Auckland Thursday Night Ride

Thread Starter: The_Dover

Alright then you homo's in order to save a 100km round trip to the Albany Pub and avoid the attention of the filth I'm organising a South Auckland Thursday Night Ride. Organising being a loose description. I have a route in mind, sadly I don't know where the pubs are around south yet but I will...

Last Post By: eldog Yesterday, 16:27 Go to last post
    Owl

Tag o rama!

Thread Starter: Owl

Rules are easy...and borrowed from Waikato! #1 - Find the tag and reproduce the photo (as best as possible). The first person to post a found tag gets to place the next tag. If you get a tag, but somebody else posts their picture first, you lose. #2 - Take the tag to a new location (location...

Last Post By: Owl Yesterday, 17:03 Go to last post
    Dargor

Tag o rama!

Thread Starter: Dargor

That game that all the cool people are playing. Rules are easy... #1 - Find the tag and reproduce the photo (as best as possible). The first person to post a found tag gets to place the next tag. If you get a tag, but somebody else posts their picture first, you lose. #2 - Take the tag to...

Last Post By: G4L4XY Today, 01:00 Go to last post
    Yow Ling

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

Last Post By: Flettner Yesterday, 20:43 Go to last post
    quallman1234

Bucket bits wanted & services needed

Thread Starter: quallman1234

I often see people advertise that they are in need of something, in the Bucket bits 4 sale thread. Too keep the original Buckets bits 4 sale thread nice and clean. Maybe we could use a new thread. (E.g this one). To post if you need a specific part or Service (welding etc). Please structure...

Last Post By: Hilleye Yesterday, 22:30 Go to last post
    nzspokes

Police motorcycle Safety vid.

Thread Starter: nzspokes

Cassina will hate this. https://www.facebook.com/AucklandDistrictPolice/videos/1125768004192870/

Last Post By: Viking01 Today, 09:46 Go to last post
    Mental Trousers

MotoGP 2018

Thread Starter: Mental Trousers

Might as well start on next years MotoGP. Entry list as at 10th November 2017 http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2017/11/08/2018-motogp-provisional-entry-list/245319 <table><tr><th>#</th><th>RIDER</th><th>NATIONALITY</th><th>TEAM</th><th>MACHINE</th></tr><tr><td>4</td><td>ANDREA...

Last Post By: george formby Yesterday, 18:31 Go to last post
    XT Adventures

Swiss couple reaching NZ after one year trip through Central Asia and India

Thread Starter: XT Adventures

Hey everyone We are a couple from Switzerland, who are riding our two Yamaha XT660 (I ride an R version and my boyfriend the Ténéré) towards New Zealand at the moment. At the moment we are in Indiaand will ship our bikes by the end of the year to your beautiful country. On the 21st of January we...

Last Post By: XT Adventures Yesterday, 18:34 Go to last post
    Ladydragon

Motor cycle insurance

Thread Starter: Ladydragon

Hi does anyone know of a reasonably priced motor cycle insurance Thanks

Last Post By: Ladydragon Today, 12:37 Go to last post
  • Benjah

There is no available content written by Benjah