• Most Active Threads

The_Dover

South Auckland Thursday Night Ride

Thread Starter: The_Dover

Alright then you homo's in order to save a 100km round trip to the Albany Pub and avoid the attention of the filth I'm organising a South Auckland Thursday Night Ride. Organising being a loose description. I have a route in mind, sadly I don't know where the pubs are around south yet but I will...

Last Post By: caseye Yesterday, 19:12 Go to last post
    merv

MotoGP 2020

Thread Starter: merv

Okay I'll start the new year's thread this time to save jellywrestler doing it. So Alex Marquez is now confirmed as Marc's team mate at Repsol Honda. It will be interesting to see how he goes in the first tests later today as he hasn't really set the other classes alight like his older brother...

Last Post By: SaferRides Yesterday, 22:33 Go to last post
    Paul in NZ

Farewell ST1050 and some sad news

Thread Starter: Paul in NZ

Well its gone... First guy turned up and we ended up arguing about the price... He won and gave me $500 more than I was asking... After making this the bike Triumph should have made vis Robert Taylor why sell? Fact is we were not using it so much as mainly Vicki was stuggling to enjoy it even...

Last Post By: caseye Today, 09:16 Go to last post
    rastuscat

Licence, WoF and CoF expiry during Covid

Thread Starter: rastuscat

Details of how NZTA are managing licence, WoF and CoF expiry during COVID-19 https://nzta.govt.nz/about-us/coronavirus-disease-covid-19-services-update/frequently-asked-questions/rules-changes-general-faqs/ None of mine expire any time soon, so nil implications for me. I've posted this as a...

Last Post By: Bonez Today, 08:08 Go to last post
    DnosAAAA

Veterans, gear oil as chain lube?

Thread Starter: DnosAAAA

Always have used overpriced chain sprays for chain lube, worked alright i suppose. Back on bikes after a 6 year hiatus, and after watching a fortnine video, i went down and purchased an $8 bottle of gear oil. Anybody used it (gear oil) as chain lube? Is it as messy as i imagine it will be? Will i...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Today, 07:39 Go to last post
    R650R

Indian FTR1200

Thread Starter: R650R

Anyone got one or ridden one, what did you think ?

Last Post By: R650R Yesterday, 16:41 Go to last post
    LeonardRenner

Hard chroming?

Thread Starter: LeonardRenner

Hi all, I have just bought a Yamaha 650 1973 and I need to get the inner fork legs hard chromed... Where do I need to send them?

Last Post By: Bonez Today, 08:57 Go to last post
    Bovillain

Now then (Honda C50 & CT110 goodness within)

Thread Starter: Bovillain

Hello, my name's Josh and I live in Wellington. I have a 1974 Honda C50 that I ride daily, and a 1986 CT110 that's in bits on the garage floor! I grew up in the UK and can’t say I saw a CT until I moved to NZ in 2015, so I guess I'm trying to make up for lost time! This forum was...

Last Post By: sidecar bob Yesterday, 21:00 Go to last post
  • merv

There is no available content written by merv