• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: Jhonn Yesterday, 23:19 Go to last post
    husaberg

Oddball engines and prototypes

Thread Starter: husaberg

As the title says........

Last Post By: WilDun Yesterday, 17:28 Go to last post
    merv

MotoGP 2020

Thread Starter: merv

Okay I'll start the new year's thread this time to save jellywrestler doing it. So Alex Marquez is now confirmed as Marc's team mate at Repsol Honda. It will be interesting to see how he goes in the first tests later today as he hasn't really set the other classes alight like his older brother...

Last Post By: Dadpole Today, 13:50 Go to last post
    Haufen

the clean two-stroke thread

Thread Starter: Haufen

As our beloved two-strokes are likely to disappear in the not so distant future, this thread shall serve as pool a for anything clean two-stroke related. The goal of this thread is to provide information, share the latest news and publications on two-stroke technology and discuss possible ways...

Last Post By: Flettner Today, 08:46 Go to last post
    rastuscat

ACC Cashback.

Thread Starter: rastuscat

Keep an eye on the media on Monday 1 July, at 10 a.m. There's a media release coming.

Last Post By: MarkW Today, 12:57 Go to last post
    PaesliSkye

Does this happen often? First time.....

Thread Starter: PaesliSkye

So, Was out for a Sunday ride, parked up sensibly in a car park left my bike for 10 min to get a drink, came back and as I approached my bike some dickhead backed straight into it pushing it about a meter on its stand towards me then drove off....... off duty cop happened to witness it all and we...

Last Post By: rastuscat Today, 06:55 Go to last post
    Modestep15

Help choosing a bike

Thread Starter: Modestep15

Hey guys, Iím on my restricted currently and will be getting my full early next year so Iím looking at some options for some bikes. Iím currently riding a 1990 cbr250rr (MC22) and a drz400 dual sport. The bikes Iím currently looking at is the, KTM 790 duke, Yamaha mt-09, and a Yamaha mt-07. I...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Yesterday, 17:51 Go to last post
    MD

Joy of not being limited by gravel

Thread Starter: MD

Firstly the title implies that gravel stops road based bikes. Rubbish we have all done silly dirt roads on road bikes with super sticky tyres. Any way what I mean is having the right tool for the job improves the experience. For me today was an awesome experience of not having that nagging feeling...

Last Post By: Bonez Today, 06:11 Go to last post
    jellywrestler

old race track art.

Thread Starter: jellywrestler

I've been collecting programmes for a while and some are just too cool to stick in a box and hide away. Photos weren't easy to use in days gone by so most were someones artwork of the up to date machines of the time. Nowadays it's cool retro art. I've made a few into canvas style wall art, 400 x...

Last Post By: Blackbird Today, 09:42 Go to last post
    Euro2018

Tag-O-Rama

Thread Starter: Euro2018

Is there a Taranaki tag game running ? If not, then I propose to start one. Pinching the rules from Waikato Tag-O-Rama and copied below. Tag o rama! That game that all the cool people are playing. Rules are easy... #1 - Find the tag and reproduce the photo (as best as possible). The...

Last Post By: Euro2018 Yesterday, 19:14 Go to last post
  • Bodir

by Published on 8th December 2009 13:17
    1. Categories:
    2. Protests

Updated 17/12

Recent events have changed nothing, we are still going ahead with the "Who's Next" campaign

What:

Meet at Viaduct Habour (the car park in the centre, past the Maritime Museum) using up all the available car parks.
    Have some biker friendly food and drink in the area while educating the public.
    Ride up Queen Street. (Route TBC)
    Deliver Christmas Cards and Presents in smaller groups.

When:

Saturday 19th December

Meeting Viaduct 7:30 am
    Rollout Viaduct 10 am

What else:

Please send me names and addresses for presents. Still room for more

Theflash is printing out some Christmas cards. Thanks!!!!

CrAzYMoFo is supplying the coal. Good on ya!!!!

PrincessBandit is supplying the oranges. Sorry you can't make it yourself.