• Most Active Threads

The_Dover

South Auckland Thursday Night Ride

Thread Starter: The_Dover

Alright then you homo's in order to save a 100km round trip to the Albany Pub and avoid the attention of the filth I'm organising a South Auckland Thursday Night Ride. Organising being a loose description. I have a route in mind, sadly I don't know where the pubs are around south yet but I will...

Last Post By: caseye Today, 11:32 Go to last post
    Yow Ling

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Today, 11:54 Go to last post
    Owl

Tag o rama!

Thread Starter: Owl

Rules are easy...and borrowed from Waikato! #1 - Find the tag and reproduce the photo (as best as possible). The first person to post a found tag gets to place the next tag. If you get a tag, but somebody else posts their picture first, you lose. #2 - Take the tag to a new location (location...

Last Post By: biggo Today, 13:07 Go to last post
    SpankMe

Bike crash vids

Thread Starter: SpankMe

At least he's wearing full leathers. <embed name="WMplay" width="460" height="400" type="application/x-mplayer2" pluginspage="http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/Downloads/Contents/Products/MediaPlayer/" src="http://www.nothingtoxic.com/uploads/media_0dd417f0c44eeaef9_1171087415.wmv"...

Last Post By: Frodo Today, 06:15 Go to last post
    1/32 man

Do you wear ear plugs?

Thread Starter: 1/32 man

A mate showed me some he had custom made at an audiologist...said they were good but cost him $150. Are there cheaper but still effective options. After today’s ride of about 70mins I am contemplating using some. Any comments or opinions welcome.

Last Post By: 1/32 man Today, 19:40 Go to last post
    nzbikeguy

CBTA Restricted (automatic) fail.

Thread Starter: nzbikeguy

I took my CBTA R test last week, and everything was going well (other than the weather, it was raining, visibility wasn't great). Did all the urban assessment no problem, u-turns, parking, roundabouts, intersections, giveways & stops. All good. Got on the open road, hit some road works,...

Last Post By: Moi Today, 12:09 Go to last post
    elad3000

2011 Hornet fuel economy

Thread Starter: elad3000

Hi guys , Just bought myself my first full power bike, a 2011 Honda Cb600f Hornet. Love the thing, lots a fun! I have one issue with it, I'm only getting just over 200km from a full tank before the gauge starts flashing, I just want to know if this is normal. Apparently it has a 19 litre tank...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Today, 19:20 Go to last post
    1/32 man

I bought a bike and rode it today

Thread Starter: 1/32 man

Old boi buys Triumph street twin. it is delivered from the South Island to the North and the owner finally rides it for the first time. In fact it is the first ride for twenty years. I ventured through a suburb and out onto some country roads which after 40 odd KM took me home. The hips and...

Last Post By: rastuscat Today, 12:30 Go to last post
  • whowhatwhere

There is no available content written by whowhatwhere