• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: Frits Overmars Today, 12:36 Go to last post
    Autech

MotoGP 2021

Thread Starter: Autech

Okay I'll start the new year's thread this time to save Merv doing it. Got a big shuffle in teams for this one boys, lets hope Ducati have finally cracked on to a good combination with Miller and Bags after so many years. I'm also hoping Aprilia will have fixed their engine gremlins from...

Last Post By: mulletman Today, 19:34 Go to last post
    F5 Dave

Broken bones; A-weight-ting is the hardest paart

Thread Starter: F5 Dave

3 months. I hadnít really gone more than a week without riding a bike since I was 17. 3 bleeding months, it sucks. All for a silly fall on the slowest corner of the track in practise. 6-8 weeks they said for broken clavicle. Yer kiddin! Sheesh. But 3 months on & itís still broken. ...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Today, 20:03 Go to last post
    el chupacabra

Yamaha RZ/Banshee build

Thread Starter: el chupacabra

Hello, long story short after years of owning RGV250s and having a couple of seizures chasing performance i decided to hack up my frame and fit a set of banshee cases i got from the states knowing that they had more potential for a lightweight race bike. (just for track days and the odd club races)...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Today, 18:01 Go to last post
    Jeeper

New bike recommendation

Thread Starter: Jeeper

Thinking about changing my bike. Bought the BMW G310GS about 3 years ago purely for commuting as it was really comfortable for my size. COVID took care of the commuting problem (mostly work from home now). What I was looking at now is something that can actually do some out of city travelling...

Last Post By: nerrrd Today, 09:05 Go to last post
    jim.cox

Well done, lads!

Thread Starter: jim.cox

Well done, lads! https://www.odt.co.nz/news/national/motorcyclist-clocked-ludicrous-220kmh I've done 220 on an unlimted german Autobahn - and I know how far you have to be looking down the road and how fast things happen - can't imagine what that would be like on a kiwi country road. Plus...

Last Post By: FJRider Yesterday, 21:22 Go to last post
    crshbndct

ANother bike reccomendation thread.

Thread Starter: crshbndct

6'2" 105kg.(but losing weight rapidly at the moment) Have around 10k to spend. Currently riding a ZXR250, which is obviously not the best for me, given the age and mileage. I like the riding position, maybe something a fraction less crouched. My wife is quitting work soon to have a baby, so...

Last Post By: Southern scratcher Yesterday, 23:01 Go to last post
    Wrestler

Compact sleeping bag

Thread Starter: Wrestler

Hi, I am planning a big trip next summer and my wife has decided she will come along on the back. This puts a premium on space. Can anyone recommend a compact sleeping bag for touring? Weíll now have to get 2 in our kit.

Last Post By: FJRider Today, 16:09 Go to last post
    rastuscat

Auckland Congestion Charges

Thread Starter: rastuscat

Go on, do something. Submissions are being sought on congestion charges in Auckland City. Motorcycle use decreases congestion. Easy. So go on there and make your views known. Submissions that don't have obscene language or personal attacks carry more weight, so try to be civil.

Last Post By: caspernz Today, 20:45 Go to last post
    dralex

Pakuranga Hwy - Ti Rakau intersection slippery?

Thread Starter: dralex

Does anyone find the Pakuranga Highway - Ti Rakau intersection extremely slippery? I was in the rain yesterday, behind a car at the traffic lights turning right on the Pakuranga Hwy. When it turned green I followed the car and my back wheel just started spinning and I almost ended up across the...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Today, 20:27 Go to last post
  • StoneY

by Published on 25th January 2010 10:44
    1. Categories:
    2. Protests

Ok everyone
    I have had a few people mention there is no defined thread for the NEXT PROTEST

I have sevreal Unions on board for a big march on Parliament, and the wheels are starting to roll
    Dates set for 16th February, at this point its a logical date as the Corrections Union are having a march the week before, and some other group have one the week after so we get a finite window of oppotunity to pull this off.

I have requested permission from the Speaker to enter the grounds en-masse on 16th February.

This is about more than just Bikers but we want to have a strong presence there.

I need about 3-400 bikers to attend on the day and make a visible presence at the front of the house, but this time speakers will all be Unionists and Academics and other disafeccted groups (is that the right term?)

Its gonna take some work to pull it off again, and I am hoping we get the same support we got last time for the BIKEOI, but wont hold my breath.

Anyone keen to help, PM me
    And I aint talking about handing out fliers, I mean WORK and responsibility for some of the organisation...(nearly killed myself the last time with exhaustion.)

This iwll be along the same lines as the BIKEOI, peacefull but a strong message
    Want loads of signs, banners, and a good chant, one I think we have heard before, LOL

StoneY