• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: oktrg500 Today, 05:18 Go to last post
    Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: jellywrestler Yesterday, 17:59 Go to last post
    husaberg

Oddball engines and prototypes

Thread Starter: husaberg

As the title says........

Last Post By: WilDun Yesterday, 10:48 Go to last post
    SpeedyMonkeyz108

Trailer Required

Thread Starter: SpeedyMonkeyz108

Hi Guys, im Doing the 2 day track day at Manfield on the 5th and 6th of October where i will finally be able to get out on my new race bike. unfortunately i have not got my trailer fixed in time so have no way of getting my bike to there, is there anyone on here that has a trailer spare to lend...

Last Post By: malcy25 Yesterday, 12:19 Go to last post
    Skinon

1984 XL250r (Estate sale)

Thread Starter: Skinon

Hey people, A good friend of mines father recently passed away unfortunately, so she has reached out too me to ask if I can help selling some of the estate.. One of the items is this 84 xl250, which I was wondering if anyone could give their opinion on a fair value on this old beast. From...

Last Post By: Ginge09 Yesterday, 17:49 Go to last post
    STEPHASAUR

RC8 OWNERS: test fitting myself on one?

Thread Starter: STEPHASAUR

Hi all, been a while since I last posted here! I'm wondering if there are any RC8 owners on here (pref auckland) who would be willing to let me come take a look, have a seat/ chat? If rides ARE a possibility, I am more than happy to reimburse for your time and petrol etc! Sadly there are...

Last Post By: STEPHASAUR Yesterday, 08:38 Go to last post
    thepom

Ktm 990 smt repair manual

Thread Starter: thepom

Hi. Just bought a Ktm 990 smt and am looking for any manuals for it. Repair or user manuals or dvds or books. Willing to pay for dvds if required cheers

Last Post By: Scambling Yesterday, 23:08 Go to last post
  • Berries

There is no available content written by Berries